~ WINNER ~ WINNER ~ WINNER ~ WINNER ~
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!! The person who guessed closest to the correct amount of apples is…………………………………………………….
Rose guessed 816 apples!! Min used 802 apples to create this masterpiece! Congratulations Rose! I’ll be sending you your coupon to grab the awesomely fun, Apple Orchard!! To all the rest, THANK YOU for playing! Right now Apple Orchard is the Deal of the Day through tomorrow, Sunday, Sept 23!! You can grab this adorable kit for 70% off! That’s only $1.50, how can you pass that up?!?!!
Oh, I have such a fun contest to bring to you guys today! Carin, aka Min, of Carin Grobe Designs is hosting a little contest to WIN her brand new, not-yet-released, ADORABLE kit!! Of course, because it’s Min, and we all know how mischievous Min can be, it’s going to be a guessing contest!! That’s right! I’m going to post a preview of one of her papers from the kit, and you need to guess how many APPLES she used to create it!! Now, this all sounds pretty easy, right? Well………… let me just show you the paper preview and you’ll understand!
See what I mean?! lol So let me get to the details so you all can go start counting apples!! Here we go!
- Leave a comment on this post with your best guess as to how many apples Min used to create this paper
- I have it on good authority that each apple was added individually (WOW!)
- The person or persons who guess correctly, or come the closest, will WIN her brand new kit!
- Winner(s) will be announced right her on Saturday, Sept 22.
- This kit will be released on Saturday, Sept 22! Mark your calendars, set your reminders, plug in the alarm clock, whatever you have to do so you don’t forget because I’ve also heard this kit will debut at an incredibly unbelievable price! And you certainly don’t want to miss out on that!!
- If you’re still curious about the kit, see the Sneak Peak below
- Now go start counting already!! Good luck all!