Photography & scrapbooking go hand-in-hand. Almost every layout needs some great photo’s to hold those memories forever. Challenge your photography skills and earn a chance to win the amazing MCP Four Seasons™ Photoshop Actions!
Each week we’ll have a simple challenge. All you need to do is take one beautiful photo & upload it to our gallery. Each week we will pick one winner. On September 30 we will draw a Grand Prize winner for the entire MCP Four Seasons™ Photoshop Actions! Note: You must participate all four weeks to qualify.
Your challenge is to shoot a Fall Colors photograph. This does not need to be a photo of trees changing colors, it can be any photo where the color adds to the story. Please include your camera settings and/or editing techniques in the description under your photo.
Jodi has a great how-to tutorial on her site: How To Transform An Image Using MCP Fusion Photoshop Actions.
Note: This tutorial uses the full MCP Fusion™ Photoshop Actions for sale in Jodi’s store. You can also try this with the MCP Mini Fusion™ Free Photoshop Action!
You can read more about color in photography on Jodi’s blog:
- How To Soft Proof in Lightroom for the Best Possible Colors
- Enhance Portraits Quickly And Professionally With Photoshop Actions
- Fix Color Casts Fast And Highlights With MCP Photoshop Actions
- Photoshop Tutorial: Get Rid of Isolated Color Casts in Dark Hair
- How to Use Photoshop Actions To Add Golden Light
Come join us in the forum for our Photography Contest Week 2!