Photography & scrapbooking go hand-in-hand. Almost every layout needs some great photo’s to hold those memories forever. Challenge your photography skills and earn a chance to win the amazing MCP Four Seasons™ Photoshop Actions!
Each week we’ll have a simple challenge. All you need to do is take one beautiful photo & upload it to our gallery. Each week we will pick one winner. On September 30 we will draw a Grand Prize winner for the entire MCP Four Seasons™ Photoshop Actions! Note: You must participate all four weeks to qualify.
Your challenge is to shoot a macro-themed Fresh & New photograph. Please include your camera settings and/or editing techniques in the description under your photo.
- Photo must be on theme: “Fresh & New”.
- Photo must be a macro.
- You must have only ONE image in your submission. No collages.
- One submission per member.
- This must be your original photo.
- This can be a recent photo or an older photo.
- This cannot be a previous contest submission, whether on our site or any other site or place.
- All submission must be posted in the Photography Contest 2013 gallery by September 28 at 23:59 EST.
- Site affiliates (CT, Designer & Admin Team) cannot win prizes, however, they can participate.
- One winner will win: MCP Spring Splendor™ Photoshop Actions (or elements version)
- Winner will be announced Monday, September 30.
You can read more about macro photography on Jodi’s blog:
- Macro Photography Basics: Get Amazing Closeup Photos
- How to Edit Butterfly Images in Photoshop
- Project MCP: Highlights for Challenge #3 and Macro Tips
- Photographer Interview: He Said, She Said ~ Two Different Perspectives
- How to Shoot Amazing Water Droplet Macro Photographs
- Photographing Abstract Macro Ice Images and Creating Works of Art
- Edit Your Macro Flower Photography Using Photoshop Actions