You are here: Home » Blog » Products » Commercial Use » What’s new in our CU store and a freebie for you!

What’s new in our CU store and a freebie for you!

by Robyn on 3 February 2014
in Commercial Use,Freebies Pin this scrappy stuff!

We have some gorgeous new products in our CU store.

For those living in the Northern Hemisphere it won’t be long and spring will be here.   Ambowife Designs has these pretty pink vincas, just perfect for your spring designs, on sale with a 50% saving.

Vincas - CU

Jilberts Bits of Bytes has created these fabulous flower templates.  The pack contains 4 layered templates that have been saved in PSD and TIFF format.  Also included are the individual PNG files, so you can see that this product is very versatile.  It’s currently on sale with a 40% saving.

Templates - Flowers 1

These stunning red roses from Manu Scraps are just in time Valentine’s Day and they are currently on sale with a 40% saving.

CU Roses {Red}

Wendy P Designs has this darling package of gifts in her CU Mix 36 – Gifts, currently on sale with a 40% saving.

CU Mix 36 - Gifts

ADB Designs has just released the latest in her Designer Potpourri range.  Designer Potpourri Vol 8 is on sale with a 40% saving.

Designer Potpourri Vol 8

…………..and now a lovely FREEBIE for you.  This gorgeous paper is a gift to you from The Urban Fairy.  Enjoy!

* * * DOWNLOAD * * *

bpbase_theurbanfairy

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Blackthorne 3 February 2014 at 9:19 am

Hi,

why is there a download link when it is not possible to download at all ?
I only get this (stupid) message. :/

You 404’d it. Gnarly, dude.

Surfin’ ain’t easy, and right now, you’re lost at sea. But don’t worry; simply pick an option from the list below, and you’ll be back out riding the waves of the Internet in no time.

Hit the “back” button on your browser. It’s perfect for situations like this!
Head on over to the home page.
Punt

2 Robyn 3 February 2014 at 7:05 pm

Hi Blackthorne,

The download is working for me. Perhaps you could try clearing your cookies and cache – or use another browser – and see if that works for you. I hope this helps.

3 Patricia Jacobs 3 February 2014 at 10:46 am

404’d it. Gnarly dude. What kind of download link is that??????????????

4 Robyn 3 February 2014 at 7:02 pm

Hi Patricia.
The download appears to be working. Perhaps you could try clearing your cookies and cache and see if you can download it then – or even try another browser. I hope this helps.

5 Donna 3 February 2014 at 10:59 am

Hi, bummer! I get the same message and did for the free download on the last email from here also. Must be something has changed. Never had any problems before. Please check it out. Thanks

6 Robyn 3 February 2014 at 7:03 pm

Hi Donna,
I’m not sure why this not working for you as I’m not having a problem with the download. Perhaps you could try clearing your cookies and cache – or using another browser – and see if that works.

7 Robyn 3 February 2014 at 4:11 pm

I’ve tested this and it’s working for me so I’m not sure what is going on. I will try and see what the problem is. Thanks for letting us know.

8 Kimberkatt 3 February 2014 at 5:40 pm

The download seems to be working now, if you ladies want to try again! I just downloaded with no problem :) Thank you Robyn & Dani! :D

9 lea 3 February 2014 at 7:12 pm

Thank you so much!

10 Teresa 3 February 2014 at 7:22 pm

Link is working now.
Thank you!

11 Teresa 3 February 2014 at 7:24 pm

For some reason it won’t work for me by clicking inside the email.
If you click the link to open the email in your browser, then the link will work :)

12 Anon 3 February 2014 at 10:27 pm