We have a winner in our third giveaway: Giveaway #3 – and a WINNER! We use Random.org to determine all our blog giveaway winners.
The brandnew copy of Adobe Elements 12 goes to #12: Sharon! Congrats!
Sharon, please check the email you used to post your comment for details.
We’ve had some awesome give-aways this month. We gave away a camera, an EHD and a copy of PSE12 – this week – it’s WINNERS CHOICE! Let us know in the comments which prize you’re most disappointed to have NOT won this week – and one lucky winner will get their choice:
Remember please list ONE choice in your comment below. Our final April Giveaway winner will be announced next Tuesday, April 29 2014.
*Please note this is for US based entries
**this contest is not sponsored or supported by Adobe, Samsung or Toshiba
Lilibug with her amazing page The Journey. I love art journal pages and this one is very special. I really love the message it pronounces. The quote is wonderful and so is the clustering on this page. I really love the feel of it, so congrats Lilibug on winning this weeks LOTW!
This fantastic page was created with the awesome Urban Decay Collection by The Urban Fairy and Jilbert’s Bits of Bytes
In our now annual tradition, the Easter Egg Hunt at theStudio is officially open! The rules are very simple:
- Look for hidden Easter Eggs in the New Products section of theStudio (personal use store only)
- Eggs will be in the description area, scroll down!
- There are 10 eggs, 5 different codes
- Coupons work on top of sales prices!
- Roll over the eggs with your mouse to reveal the coupon code
- Each coupon code is for limited use only, shop fast!
- If your code does not work it has already been found & used, try again!
- New eggs, new codes, are hidden 3 times on Easter Sunday follow our Twitter and Facebook for updates
- TIP: if you are a frequent shopper, clear your cache before hunting
This year our hidden Easter Eggs are courtesy of Valentina’s Creations Pretty Eggs, our DOTD today!