PDA

View Full Version : LOA 2011 - WINNERS !!

Janet-B
10-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Drumroll, please!

Some introductory remarks . . . aww, skip that . . .

We are delighted to announce the top 3 Layout Artists in our 2011 Competition:

Congratulations to --

goddessjoy
sailwemust
wahoolady

We do want to say that it has been a VERY competitive month! We have seen some of the most amazing pages created with these kits -- the gallery has been a dream to wander through!

This last round, you really outdid yourselves, and voting was very tough. The top 3 weren't identified till the very last votes, and then it was clear.

Each of you should be extremely proud of the work you have done this past month, and we hope that you have had a lot of fun, gotten to know some new friends, and maybe learned some new tips for your pages (I know I did!).

Thank you so much for your participation, and helping us celebrate our birthday! And we hope to see many more of your pages gracing our gallery!

Hugs from both of us!

Janet and Christine

Aveziur
10-05-2011, 07:04 AM
Congrats ladies, you and all the participants did a fabolous job!

Angelclaud
10-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Yay, the long awaited announcement finally there after refresh. LOL. Congrats to the top three winners and a round of applause for all the participants. Fantastic work and FUN!

mjjames
10-05-2011, 07:46 AM
Congratulations to the winners! I had a lot of fun this month.

anneofalamo
10-05-2011, 07:58 AM
I am hooting and hollering over here!! Fantastic picks! Perfect! Perfect!
This is one of the best group of ladies, each one in the competition! Ya'll all rose to the occasion!

ceefl0wer
10-05-2011, 09:31 AM
congratulations to all three of you, your layouts have been lovely to see
Ceefl0wer

sailwemust
10-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Wow, thank you very much. This has been a neat experience for me. As I've said before, I've so enjoyed looking through the gallery each round to see all of the layouts. The anticipation has been killer too (in a good way). Not just waiting for the results, but waiting to see what the next kit would be. And each time it was posted, being super engrossed in thinking about all of the possibilities for a layout. Congrats to Wahoolady and Goddessjoy - well deserved! And to everyone who participated, thanks for a great (and tough) competition! I look forward to seeing you all around digiland :)

goddessjoy
10-05-2011, 10:12 AM
:w Oh my. What a great way to start my already awesome Wednesday! Thank you all sooooo much!! I'm so glad I wasn't responsible for choosing, as there were some fantastic artists and super amazing LOs. Everyone did such a wonderful job! I, too, was excited to see what was next with each round, what my fellow competitors would create, how we would all express ourselves. It's so neat to see how we all created such different pieces with the exact same supplies....I think that's what drew me to digiscrapping in the first place! Now I'm rambling...

Most of all, congrats to Sailwemust and Wahoolady! Looks like we're team mates! Do we get jerseys??? ;)

Thank you so much!

Kimm23
10-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Congratulations to you all!! Well Done!! I'll be watching what you are doing with great interest!

I will miss this competition. It was such fun and a fantastic learning experience, not to mention all the treats along the way!.

Lynn
10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Congratulations to all three of you! You did amazingly well and each of your layouts was truly wonderful and I am in awe of your talent :DD

britnkaysmemaw2
10-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Congtats ladies, and thanks for an awesome competition!

Jacque
10-05-2011, 11:14 AM
congrats ladies u did a wonderful job :)

Renee
10-05-2011, 12:39 PM
http://coolscrapsdigital.com/forum/images/smilies/congratulations_smaller.gif

Welcome to the Studio CT. I'm so exited to have you here, I just loved all your pages!!!
I hope you will have a great time here at the Studio!! http://coolscrapsdigital.com/forum/images/smilies/072811/bandeausauteurs.gif

pbhill
10-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Congratulations on a well deserved win! This has been an amazing contest.

wahoolady
10-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh my gosh! I was "knee deep in alligators" today with school fundraiser stuff and wasn't even thinking this would be posted until tomorrow. Hold on, I have to pick my behind up off the floor!
Thank you so very much. I'm so excited (and a little bit nervous too!). Just to have been in the final group with everyone was amazing!
Congrats to sailwemust and goddessjoy as well - I absolutely loved your pages. Actually I don't think there was anyone's page that I didn't love - so many great and imaginative ideas.
All I can say is wow!

Toiny
10-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Huge congratulations! It was a pleasure to have all of you in the contest & a true joy to see those fantabulous LO's gracing our gallery. A battle well fought.

Welcome to our team.

bombalurina59
10-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Congratulations to the three of you! You all presented some awesome LO's! It's been a wonderful, fun contest and I've sure learned an awful lot!:)

Chrismar
10-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Congrats from me too! I can see how tough a job the judges had! Wow, talent galore!

msbrad
10-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Congratulations ladies. Tough competition indeed. I certainly enjoyed viewing the LO's.
m

lala_ina
10-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Wooow congrats ladies. You deserve it. Your LO are amazing!!!!

rabbitrun
10-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Congrats to the winners, but also to all of you! There were so many excellent layouts I was glad I wasn't judging. Great Work!

DeannaS
10-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Congratulations ladies!! All the layouts were spectacular!!

hareraisers2
10-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Congrats to all!!! Your going to love being on TheStudio CT team!!! Welcome!!!

debbyann73
10-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Congrats Ladies , your layouts were fantastic!!!