PDA

View Full Version : 17th - October 2011 (Missing our leader so we're doing it on our own)

bcalberti
10-17-2011, 07:23 PM
The cat's away so the mice will play (and chat and scrap) :((

1. start with 3 papers, your choice, layer them and make sure they stay square, but just a little of the lower papers showing.
2. pick 3 small photos...convert one to black and white
3. add 2 frames -- one simple - one ornate (you can frame picture or use in another way)
4. add a small cluster of elements including a date tag in the upper right hand corner.
#5>>>>Add a few lines of journalling or some word art to layout
6. add some glitz (glitter, splatter, jewels, whatever)
7. add a string or ribbon to your page and tuck under the photos, add a small cluster to one corner of your photo and duplicate in another area on your photos.
8. add 2 or 3 paper strips under the cluster
9 .add a fastener(s)

Finish up your layout with any additional items you may need, shadow, and upload to the Monday Night Chat.
Thanks to Sharon, Diane and myself for coming

msbrad
10-17-2011, 09:14 PM
ooohh, I've not been active here long enough to 'get' the whole gist of the forum, but I love where y'all are coming from. You go girl!!
Is this a SpeedScrap??? as I do love those.

I love the inspiration from the directions. I've no idea on the timeline, but heck..I will play just because. I don't need a 'prize'.
m

Ambowife Designs
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Wah I'm so sorry gals, I totally forgot to post that I would be working at chat time today so I couldn't make it. I am okay!! don't worry. Just a bit forgetful today!! sorry <3

danzinst
10-18-2011, 10:37 AM
I didn't forget and I about had a stress attack because I couldn't get on.Our whole area was without internet from about 4:00pm until this morning.Century Link said they were working on the problem(yeah right!)

Nani
10-19-2011, 08:46 AM
I was in Tennessee this week. Next Monday I'll be in Cleveland in the morning and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time. But if I am, I'll be there!

Our World Series tickets got here yesterday for Monday's game! Unfortunately the Tigers can't make it, since they'll be golfing, so there'll be nothing to see. :(