PDA

View Full Version : New kiwi in Oz

Squishy
12-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Hi my name is Liz, I am new to this site and the whole digi scrapping scene, really keen to get started but just don't know where to begin. Would love to make contact with some digi scrappers in my area if any?? To help advise how i get going. !!
I have so many questions!!! We moved to oz 18 mnths ago and really want to meet fellow"scrappers" to get that network established again! Feel free to reply!
Cheers Liz:m:DD:DD;);)

SnickerdoodleDesigns
12-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Hi Liz, and welcome! I hope you find some digi-scrappers close by you - that's always fun; but there are tons of ladies here willing to help out too! Be sure to check out the tutorial section (http://digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=243) where you will find specific information on all sorts of things!

Toiny
12-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi Liz! Ask away... we have some very friendly people here, including a couple of Ozzies. What program are you using?

Smooches,

T

msbrad
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Hi Liz and welcome to The Studio and the fabulous hobby of digi scrapping. What program are you using?? I have a bunch of them and happy to assist if you need it.
m

deviatwork
05-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi, Liz.. welcome to the Studio. ;) greetings from Indonesia.

debdux
05-17-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi Liz,

I am also a Kiwi in Oz learning about digi scrap. This is an awesome place to hang out and learn - one of my favourites.

Debra

Lara's Digi World
09-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!