PDA

View Full Version : is everything SLOW or is it me?

Georgedinah
12-31-2011, 03:03 AM
I love this site! I buy usually ONLY from here I love it so much...but of late...all my downloads...ON THIS SITE ONLY...are running WAY SLOW!!! I just DL a freeb designer of the month...yeah...it STILL has 16 MINUTES left! I tested other sites to be sure, but it is ONLY the studio! HELP a desparate lover of this site and speed things up!
HUGS
Dinah

Toiny
12-31-2011, 05:59 AM
Maybe I'm here late? But everything is running fine for me & reports show no slow down. It's possible it was happening & now gone. However, I do not see it?

Is it better now Dinah?

sailwemust
12-31-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm finding the whole site to be slow as well - even just page loading. Perhaps it will resolve in a while...

Georgedinah
12-31-2011, 07:50 PM
The site is so slow I am ready to scream! I have tested TWENTY other sites!!! THIS POST ALONE is dated so LATER than I posted it! Every page is DRAGGING!!!! DLs are Virtually DOWNLOADABLE!! NO ONE IS ANSWERING HELP!

Ambowife Designs
12-31-2011, 10:51 PM
It's running fine speed-wise for me too. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache, that can slow down a site if you visit it heaps and your computer has lots of old information stored up.
I'm sorry but that's all I can think of Dinah. Apart from high traffic on the site maybe.

Georgedinah
01-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Yeah....sadly tried everything! We have a network of 5 PCs in our home...tried all...even tried our mobile phones! OHHH I would hate to lose this place!! I hope someone helps! Happiest of New Years to all of you!
HUGS
Dinah

Toiny
01-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi Dinah,

I'm still having no issues & the reports aren't showing anything. I am sending this to my tech guy as well. Maybe he has some insight as to why it is slow on your end and not on ours?

I have fingers crossed there is a solution for you.

Smooches,

T

rabbitrun
01-09-2012, 06:22 PM
I downloaded a whole bundle today and no problems at all. Sometimes I think it depends on how many are on line and the connection being used. Sometimes I find it slow but not today. I"m getting a fiber optic line put in so that will solve issues for me I hope!