PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Toiny
12-31-2011, 07:44 AM
Happy New Year all! I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2012 I wish the same for all of you.

I'm posting my New Years Resolution *gulp* and I'm hoping doing so will hold me well & truly accountable.

I resolve to exercise 3+ times a week.

Anyone willing to join me?

Janet-B
12-31-2011, 08:48 AM
I will, Toiny! I've lost almost 40 pounds, and need to be as disciplined with exercising as I have been with eating. So, it's at least 3 times a week or more for me!

You go, girlie!

bcalberti
12-31-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm in with you Toiny - need to get back on that Treadmill over the lunch hour.
I've also lost about 45 pounds over the past 2 years, need to keep it going.
How are we going to keep this going???????

DigiliciousDesigns
12-31-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm with you, too!! I've also been on a 'change-my-lifestyle' journey (I've lost 23kg - 50.6lbs since about April 2011) and now need to improve my fitness and tone up a bit 8D!! It's such hard work as you get a bit older, and every bit of encouragement and support goes a long way ;)

msbrad
01-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Happy New Year!
Stick with it Toiny- you can do it.
I'll be "joining" you too at the gym. My last year resolution was to be at the gym about 4x a week. I pretty much stuck to it.

DH and I made a life style eating change Aug. 1. We are sticking with it.
Depending on the week, I'm there 3-5 times.

My BIG goals for 2012 are: tag and organize my digi stash and be more proficient with my camera.
And if you did not see the LO of our big news - it is here (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/member-galleries/p89645-christmas-family-photo.html).
m

Toiny
01-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Oh Michi! YAY!!!! Congrats. I'm sooooooo excited for you.

As for me, I'll get my 3X's in this week. We are off for a week of skiing/snowboarding. Gulp.

I'll check in & see how everyone's resolutions are doing next week.

Smooches,

T

Happy New Year!
Stick with it Toiny- you can do it.
I'll be "joining" you too at the gym. My last year resolution was to be at the gym about 4x a week. I pretty much stuck to it.

DH and I made a life style eating change Aug. 1. We are sticking with it.
Depending on the week, I'm there 3-5 times.

My BIG goals for 2012 are: tag and organize my digi stash and be more proficient with my camera.
And if you did not see the LO of our big news - it is here (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/member-galleries/p89645-christmas-family-photo.html).
m

msbrad
01-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Take lots of pictures Toiny! I love to see 'snow' photos.
m

Janet-B
01-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh, congrats, Michi!! Wonderful news!

And Toiny, have lots of fun -- but stay upright on your skis!

michellemarie
01-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Cool! I'd made that resolution, too! Doesn't matter what it is, but I've got to move my body for at least 20 minutes (to start) for at least 3 days of the week:) So far I've only done it one time this week then got sick yesterday. So hoping I feel better by tomorrow or else I'll just exercise sick:)

Oh! And I'm trying a "gratitude" journal this year. I just heard about them recently. My mom did one last year and a lady in my neighborhood. But I'm going to... SCRAP mine;) I'll post my first page soon...