PDA

View Full Version : Automatic direct

makeyesup
02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
In the last couple of days, everytime I go to the gallery and login, I get the following message and I am not automatically directed to the gallery.

""Invalid Redirect URL (http://digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/?)""

If I click on gallery in the menu, I am logged in and can then get to the gallery.

It's just the automatic direct that is messed up.

Angeltown
02-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Thank you!! I'll forward this to our tech guy. :)

Jean Ann
02-05-2012, 06:10 AM
I'm also not able to upload a page this morning

Angeltown
02-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Thanks, Jean Ann! :) I'll let him know ... he's been working on correcting the issues.

Jean Ann
02-05-2012, 06:17 AM
I'm getting a Security Warning and then it does nothing

mama4bears
02-05-2012, 01:10 PM
I haven't been able to upload since Saturday. The message said something about a "loop".

ADBDesign {anita_d}
02-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I too have been unable to upload and when clicking on any gallery picture I receive an "unable to display this webpage" error report

Renee
02-05-2012, 01:31 PM
All said, same issues here!
The LOTW will have to wait untill this is fixed, but I'm sure it will be soon!

shabba
02-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Yeh, same problems here....I cannot upload and I cannot look at any pages in my gallery

Toiny
02-05-2012, 02:31 PM
That part is new Sharon. We are aware and it is being worked on. Please do continue to let us know if any problems you are experiencing. With all the different User types, browsers and interbet connections feedback really helps!

Our sincere apologies for the disruption and a big thank you for your patience.

bcalberti
02-06-2012, 04:41 PM
okay - everytime I go into the gallery or the forum it asks me at each page "only secure content displayed." and I have to hit the Show all content button and then it will refresh the page (kind of annoying at each page though) and when I do upload a page it places it double in the gallery if I select more then one category to add it to.

Toiny
02-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Thanks Barb! That happened to me too, I thought because I upgraded my internet explorer, it happens in my email client took, but I'll check with our IT guy on that one as well.

sailwemust
02-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I am having a site access problem (I can't access theStudio from my home computers at all, but I can from work). Toiny - I sent you a PM about this a coupleof minutes ago, but thought I would post here in case anyone else is having a problem too.

Toiny
02-14-2012, 01:49 PM
I've messaged you back, our IT guy may have a solution, with your help. Fingers crossed!

I am having a site access problem (I can't access theStudio from my home computers at all, but I can from work). Toiny - I sent you a PM about this a coupleof minutes ago, but thought I would post here in case anyone else is having a problem too.

Amberpony
02-15-2012, 04:04 AM
I couldn't get Looged into the forum using Firefox. (I might be an upgrade behind) The Gallery seem to be working on the 14th just not the forum.

I got on fine with Enternet Explorer, So It Seems.

Toiny
02-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Thanks Diana! We've got a couple more fixes coming and I'll be sure to test them in firefox & chrome as well.

I couldn't get Looged into the forum using Firefox. (I might be an upgrade behind) The Gallery seem to be working on the 14th just not the forum.

I got on fine with Enternet Explorer, So It Seems.

Amberpony
02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh Boy I can use Fire Fox again. Problem is when I log in it sends me to a page that say it can get there from here. (sorry I didn't copy it.) Then I just hit the Forum button on the header and it is all good. Nice and logged in. Thought you would like to know. I will copy the message if it is still happening tomorrow.