View Full Version : Speed Scrap with Digilicious Designs 9:30-10:30pm EST
02-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi All!! And welcome :XX!!
Below are the steps for my Speed Scrap, which I'll post as we go ;)
1. Open 2 coordinating papers and layer one on top of the other, re-sizing the top one slightly smaller than the bottom.
2. Make a large circle in the center of your page. This will be used to clip your photo to later, so keep that in mind when you decide on how big you want it.
3. Create 3 more circles, small, and place them around the large circle, overlapping (on to the large circle) and to the right-hand side. These will either be used for photos, journaling or embellishments (up to you ;))
4. Open your main photo and clip it to the large circle. Or you could clip a paper to the circle and have it as a matte for your photo. In this case, you would 'cut' a circle out of your photo (use the circle selection tool) and place it on your matted circle.
5. Now decorate your 3 smaller circles - you can either clip photos to them, or use as journal spots, put embellishments on them, or a combination!
6. Now for the title. Either wrap it around the bottom of your large circle, or just place it along the bottom.
7. Now finish off by adding any other embellishments, journaling and shadows!
Thanks, ladies, for a wonderful chat!! Here's my LO...
02-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I don't know how to do steps 2 and 3 in Scrapbook Max so I'll have to wait until I get the pictures to do this step.
02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Here is mine.
I am so happy that I got registered in time to join in!!
02-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Particularly Fun because I seldom work with circles. Thank you so much
Here's mine of my DGS and his girlfriend on a Snowboarding get-away!
Super Bowl Speed Scrap... (https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/../gallery/superbowl-ss-chat-challenges/p91617-super-bowl-speed-scrap-4digilicious.html)
All of my speedy speed scraps for the Superbowl Challenge are in the Studio Galleries, but also on MY BLOG (http://pssequimages.blogspot.com)
02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Love the LO - just left some love in the Gallery ;)
02-05-2012, 10:51 PM
02-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Kim, that's adorable!!!
02-05-2012, 10:59 PM
I did all 5 SpeedScrapChats tonight, so proud!!! ;)
Wow, this one was different, here's my go at it. Hope I did it right.
<img src="http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/1366/DigiliciousDesignsChat_930.jpg" />
02-05-2012, 10:59 PM
wow - I'm done - here's my last one:
02-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Great work, ladies!! Well done for getting through them all! :XX
02-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Joan, don't forget to put your LO's in the Superbowl SS Gallery :DD
02-05-2012, 11:31 PM
It was fun to get to scrap and chat so much tonight. Here is my page.
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Here is my layout. Thank you so much for the fun and for the gift. I wish I could have made it to all the challenges. https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/superbowl-ss-chat-challenges/p91632-make-a-wish.html
02-06-2012, 12:24 AM
<img src="https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Summer_Rain2.jpg" />
02-06-2012, 04:28 AM
Enjoyed the chat. Nice little page challenge also.
Here is my Joey Playing in Circles. Really Ovals but who is splitting hairs here. LOL
Here is were you will find the LO in the Gallery.
<img src="http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/732/apc_Joey-Play-Jan30-web.jpg" />
02-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Here is my page for Christines chat last night. I had to finish up this morning but I made it.
I love all the circles. This has given me a lot of great ideas and renewed my get up and go.
02-06-2012, 04:04 PM
here's my layout... I think this isn't my best work... but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it "pop" any ideas for what I can do to make it a better layout? I liked the steps and I like everyone else's layouts so I think I need to rework this one some how... ideas would be greatly appreciated.
ps. I used Boundless Memories by Lynn Griffin
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM
This one was so much fun, I forget how easy it is to work with circles!
Thank you so much for a great speed scrap!
<img src="http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/1366/Wardrobe_web.jpg" />
02-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Awesome pages, ladies!! Thanks again for a lovely chat - can't wait till next time :XX !!!
02-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Here's what I came up with. Thanks for a great challenge.
02-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Here is my layout. I know it was supposed to be in yesterday or the day before. I totally spaced it!! Sorry!
Thanks for the gift Christine! It was fun chatting with you.
I used your awesome collab kit "Snow Kissed". Just love it!
Image is linked for credits!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.