PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New Here

Ingrid
03-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi!
I'm new in both digiscrapping and forum posting.
My language is Portugues (Brasil), so please forgive me if I make some mistake.

Thank you for the great mega kit FREE. Where do I find the challenges of March? Ingrid

mandak
03-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Welcome! You can find the challenges here: http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=351

Toiny
03-08-2012, 09:44 AM
You are so welcome Ingrid! We are happy to have you join us.

Smooches,

Toiny

Renee
03-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi Ingrid, so nice to have you here!

MissParker
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Oi Ingrid, tudo bom? Welcome to theStudio!! Jump right in and join the fun!

BTW I love Portuguese! Can't speak it, but I understand a little bit - it's the Latin language closest to my native Romanian ;-) and I can even pronounce the words pretty well - I love to pronounce Mosteiro dos Jeronimos ever since we visited Lisbon and a very nice taxi driver taught me how to pronounce it properly ;-))

girlboheme
03-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Welcome Ingrid! I have some friends in Brasil ;D It's one of those places very high on my list of places I'd love to visit! I hope you enjoy it here at the Studio! We have some REALLY great Challenges!

Aveziur
03-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Welcome to theStudio, Ingrid. YouŽll love it here

SnickerdoodleDesigns
03-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome, Ingrid! I have a friend who just came back to the states after living in your country for 2 years. He absolutely loved it, especially the beautiful beaches! We are glad to have you here and hope to see you in the challenges. I see that you have already received a link to them, and I hope to see you there!