PDA

View Full Version : A big Hello rom BC, Canada

Studio4 Designworks
04-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Darlene and I'm so glad to introduce myself. I know a few people here and I'm so looking forward to making this my home!

A couple of years ago I entered a contest here and did very well - enough to get up the courage of going from CT-ing to designing. I just love scrapbooking and I've been doing it for quite some time. Of course it all started with paper scrapping and I still have a room full of supplies, but digital is where my heart lies now - so quick and easy and the clean-up is so much quicker!
I have two grown children who are on their own now, so it's just me and my little dog Tao - of which you'll probably see a few pics in the gallery coming up!

Browsing the Forums and Galleries has given me great excitement to be here! Looking forward to getting to know you all!:DD

Aveziur
04-30-2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome again Darlene, waiting see your gallery!

Renee
04-30-2012, 02:54 AM
Hi Darlene. It's great to see you here, I hope you will have the best time!!

loucee
04-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome Darlene, how lovely to still be working along side each other.

kimberkatt
05-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi Darlene! Welcome to the Studio! So happy to have you here! :DD :((

Studio4 Designworks
05-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Thank you ladies! It's so nice to see a few friendly faces that can perhaps push me around to the right places!

jimmyrose
05-02-2012, 07:20 AM
Welcome. Hope you love it here as much as I do. These are some of the most friendly people around. Look forward to seeing some of your layouts. Rose

SnickerdoodleDesigns
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
What a great homecoming for you, Darlene! I'm looking forward to getting to know you as well as many others already do!

Lara's Digi World
09-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!