PDA

View Full Version : Dela-Where?

JeepDiva
05-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Hi! I'm Jodie (aka Flutterby but that wasn't available here) and I was introduced to your site by Rabbitrun. I've been perusing around and checking things out. I bought a couple kits last year to play with, and haven't used them yet so I figure I need to! I started digi scrapping about a year ago and am finding it much cheaper, less messy and all kinds of fun. I like doing challenges as it makes me think out of my little box.

I have 3 ornery children 2 boys ages almost 10 & 12 and a little girl who turned 1 on Christmas. My husband works shift work so the digi scrapping gives me something to do when he's not home. I like to read, sit on the beach, offroad in the mountains and spend time with my kids. They like to help me with layouts, won't do them on their own but will tell me what to put where. They will paper scrap with me though.

I've started using a lot of my paper scrap supplies to do many other things like making hairbow holders, the kids get into them for school projects and I have lots of other ideas in the making.

Toiny
05-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi Jodie! Welcome to the site. We're excited to have you. My kids like to scrap with me too, and they have started dragging things around in photoshop without me. I'm starting to worry my computer won't be mine for much longer.

I've been using my old paper supplies for kids crafts too. Great use for them!

Amberpony
05-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Jodie
I am Diana. I like to offroad in the mountains too. It is Fun to take pictures on the mountain journies and use them for decorations in your Memory Pages.

Glad to hear the kids help with your Memory Pages. My Doggies enjoy helping with the Memory Pages by giving their Approval and Disapproval, It makes it more interesting and they have Good Taste!

SnickerdoodleDesigns
05-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Welcome, Jodie! Thanks for joining in my challenge this month! I have tons of paper crafting supplies too just waiting to be used too!

JeepDiva
05-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks, I"m having a lot of fun checking out the different happenings. I like the progressives but just don't think my schedule would allow them very easily.

Lara's Digi World
09-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!