PDA

View Full Version : Hello From NC

GailBeam
05-25-2012, 05:13 PM
I started digiscrapping a couple of years ago. I'm ill and can no longer do many of things I use to do so it was a great new outlet. I also used the scraps to welcome new members to a online support group where I'm the senior group leader.I still very new at this and will probably never understand photoshop But I'm having a blast.
I have 1 Daughter (32) who lives near by. A Son (30) now home from the Army (For good) Who lives with us and a Nephew (22)Who also Lives with us (He's still "Finding himself")If you count our 3 dogs we're a very busy household.
I just love the kits . But I'm finding the challenges the most fun.
Gail

SnickerdoodleDesigns
06-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Welcome, Gail! I have used digi scrapping (and design) as therapy myself. There is nothing like becoming so engrossed in something that an hour passes when you think it's only been 5 minutes! I'm so glad you are experiencing a sense of joy with this wonderful craft, and I look forward to seeing your creations. I hope to see you in some of my Surprise Me Challenges during the coming months!

Toiny
06-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Hi Gail! A pleasure to meet you. I don't think any of us will ever truly understand photoshop LOL. I love that you have this amazing, creative outlet and that you've found us as well.

Welcome!

jimmyrose
06-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Hello! My name is Rose and I love this site. The challenges are so much fun and I have met many on line friends here. Welcome to a great on line home for digi scrappers.

ADBDesign {anita_d}
06-07-2012, 12:57 PM
welcome Gail! Delighted you are joining us here and trust me, we are ALL still working to understand Photoshop (no one will ever know it all, I'm convinced, if anyone gets close they release a newer version bawahahaha)

loucee
06-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Hi Gail welcome to the studio, I started in Photo Impact for digiscrapping, it's a little easier than photoshop to use. I remember scouting the internet for tutorials and would find find myself totally engrossed in learning my new hobby that sometimes I never got to bed until 3 in the morning *shock* Now I look back and wonder, how on earth did I manage to stay awake so long haha!
Enjoy our challenges Gail.

MissParker
06-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Hello Gail, welcome to theStudio!! I am addicted to scrapping too, I just love it to let my creativity juices flow and to forget time and space :-)) It's like diving into a whole new, beautiful world!!

Have fun here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration!

Lara's Digi World
09-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!