PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Northern Louisiana

tbcarter2002
05-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Hello, my name is Terri and I am a digiscrap addict. I started paper scrapping about 12 years ago but transitioned to digital about 5 years ago. I'm married with 3 grown children and 9 grandchildren. I also have 10 brothers and sisters and countless nieces and nephews so I have lots of subjects for my scrapbook pages. I have worked as a civil servant in the state of Louisiana for the past 30 years and will be retiring in mid-August. I'm looking forward to having more time for scrapping. Yayyyy!!!!

I'm very fortunate to be a member of the CT for Studio4 Designworks. I love Darlene's designs and find them a lot of fun to work with.

I've been hanging out here for a few weeks looking around and buying up lots of delightful new goodies to scrap with. I've seen some familiar names/faces here and I look forward to getting to know more of you here at the Studio.

Aveziur
05-30-2012, 01:38 AM
Welcome Terri, welcome aboard!

Toiny
05-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Hi Terri! Welcome on board. You do not look like a grandmother to NINE! Wow. Congratulations! I love the entire, huge, family you have. What a pleasure to have you on board.

Smooches,

T

tbcarter2002
05-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Thank you ladies. I look forward to learning my way around here.

loucee
05-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the studio Terri, it's great to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your creations with Darlene's delicious products.

Renee
05-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi Terri, so nice to meet you here, I hope you will have lots of fun here at The Studio!

avalon4
05-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Terri - so glad to see you here in the Forum. Thank you for introducing yourself! So far it's been a fun and cheery place and I think you're going to love it! And now you'll have even more friends to help you count down the days until your retirement - and then watch out - you'll have even MORE time for scrapping!

SnickerdoodleDesigns
06-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi Terri, Just ONE of the fun things about new designers to theStudio is the wonderful team of women they bring with them! I am looking forward to seeing your creations, and ENVY your retirement! Welcome!

ADBDesign {anita_d}
06-07-2012, 01:00 PM
great to have you join us here Terri! looking forward to seeing your layouts and enjoy retirement!

jimmyrose
06-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Welcome and I think you will love it here as much as I do.

Lara's Digi World
09-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi sweetie,

Welcome to theStudio!

Breeza
09-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi Terri, it's so great to see you here :D I'm so envious of your wonderfully BIG family.....a never ending photo op....lol. My poor girls and my niece are so over me taking their photos all the time...I often run out of photos to scrap.....I'm guessing that you never have that problem! ♥♥