PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Georgia

kathyh
08-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I have been coming to this site every once in a while for some time now and I always love the recipe swaps every month. I would love to participate but hate to say that I am one of the last people on earth that doesn't know how to digi scrap and create. I am wondering if anyone can make a suggestion on how to get started. I mean dumb it down all the way to almost turning on the computer...lol. Any help would be so appreciated. And I am serious I need some thing that will walk me through the steps on a very basic level.

Thank you so much and I so look forward to being able to participate.
Kathy

Aveziur
08-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi Kathy, welcome to theStudio. Five years ago I knew nothing about any of photoshop, or even know existed digital scrapbooking and looking for tutorials to learn photoshop discovered what is now part of my life. HERE (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=243) we have some tutorials that can help, and my best was searching for "Photoshop for Dummies" and go little by little all the steps. Sure it will get done quickly :((

Toiny
08-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi Kathy,

I suggest you jump in feet first! Maybe download a trial off Adobe Elements and look at the tutorials Eva suggested. You are also welcome to ask any & all questions here in the forum and we'll help!

Welcome! I hope to see you scrapping soon :D

kathyh
08-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks you guys. I will be giving your suggestions a go. I love all the recipes and want to be able to participate soon.

Toiny
08-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Yay Kathy!

Let me know when you have a software, and feel free to ask anything. Including "how do I open", etc. etc.

Smooch!

Thanks you guys. I will be giving your suggestions a go. I love all the recipes and want to be able to participate soon.

Lara's Digi World
09-02-2012, 04:19 AM
Hi Kathy! Fingers crossed on your first digital scrappings.

jusmedigital
09-02-2012, 07:40 AM
hi Kathy. I agree with the others. just dive in head first. my only tip, don't forget your shadows. ;) my first 6 months of layouts were FLAT!!

welcome.