PDA

View Full Version : Geekful Greetings

jilbert
09-07-2012, 09:53 PM
I figured it was about time to introduce myself. I'm a retired computer geek living in Northern California (about 45 minutes east of San Francisco). While I'm a total newbie to digital scrapbooking, I started using Photoshop around version 2.5 as a way to present scientific data in publications and for creating more geeky stuff that no one is really interesting in (including me now that I'm retired).

I really don't know what more I should say except be kind ... laugh with me when I get too technical ... and help me as I begin to explore using the right-side of my brain.

-Jill

Breeza
09-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Hi Jill. I've seen you around in the forums and gallery. I'm so glad that you stopped by to introduce yourself ♥ Don't worry about getting too techie, I love learning new 'geeky' stuff.....just be prepared for lot's of questions.....lol Hugs ♥♥♥

Toiny
09-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Hi Jill! Happy to formally meet you, I'm part geek myself & spent 20+years living in Northern CA. I miss it enormously.

I will happily laugh with you as often as possible :D

Aveziur
09-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Hello Jill, beyond slang, tech would be great to improve my English lol. Nice to meet you!

kimberkatt
09-08-2012, 04:56 PM
lol @ Eva! 8D

Hiya Jill!! I know I've run into you in the NDC contest, but nice to meet you up close and personal! I love geek, I wish I could pull off geek, unfortunately, my brain has other things planned for me ;) But I love to learn, so bring it on! I hope you're enjoying your time here this month, we're so happy to have you all here with us!! :DD

Studio4 Designworks
09-09-2012, 01:33 PM
So nice you've introduced yourself to us all Jill. Have definitely seen you around and appreciate all you've created and posted here. Any "geeky" stuff you want to share . . . feel free!

boo.6204
09-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi Jill!

We could all use some more geek so glad to have you join us.

NancyP
09-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Jill, I sure wish you lived near me!!! I need your geekiness!!! SOOOO glad you are here!!!

SnickerdoodleDesigns
09-13-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm joining the "club" here... Have seen you around, love what I have seen, and always love to learn geek stuff! :) Welcome!