PDA

View Full Version : Digi Detective Sep 12, Week 4, Day 1

Min
09-24-2012, 06:07 AM
Oh, wow - where did September go? I can hardly believe we're already in week 4 of everything - not only DigiDetective but also all of our contest... time just flew by :w

So anyhow - I have one more kit for you to hunt down - not a very easy case, I think, but in the meantime you're all pros, right? :DD;)

For those of you who are new to the game, here are the rules:

For 5 days (starting on Mondays) you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in the Full-sized Scrap-Kits category of theStudio's PU store (https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325_329), the papers and elements given out will be visible in the kit's preview.

Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.

If you think you know the answer, pm me, Min, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is always on Saturday, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Sundays. (On Monday, a new round with a different kit will start.)

These are the prizes:
Everybody guessing the correct name of the kit and the designer will get that kit for free!!

Everybody guessing only the correct designer will receive a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store!

Here's your first clue, as always, a paper:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/images/DigiDet/sep12/digidet4sep12_day1.jpg

sorry, download link has expired

Have fun!!

yorkiemom
09-24-2012, 06:56 AM
Min, you know you can't say this is easy right? LOL! I will find it!!

88Mwife
09-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Found it! Sent ya a PM!

yorkiemom
09-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Got it! Sent you a pm!

Jazz2000
09-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Very pretty but how did the others find it so fast???

tirane93
09-24-2012, 09:57 AM
got it! i'd been ogling this kit for two weeks now because it is so pretty! sending you a pm. :)

Jazz2000
09-24-2012, 10:10 AM
think I may have found it, but not sure. I'm gonna have to wait for the other clues.

LLPooh1
09-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Very pretty paper... but wow, people are fast! Going to look...

cylynn
09-24-2012, 10:53 AM
I found it too! PMing you.

NancyP
09-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Awwww come on you gals!!!! How are you finding it so quick??? I have three "possible" kits where the paper is fairly hidden and could be this paper. Have to wait for some more clues.

yorkiemom
09-24-2012, 01:32 PM
What I do first is just look for kits with that color scheme. Then when hover over the kit, it makes it large and I can check the papers out. Does this help?

scrapscrabbler
09-24-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm pretty sure I've got it, but I made the mistake of guessing too early once before, getting it wrong, and losing the chance to get the kit. There's really no advantage to guessing early, and lots to be gained by being right!
If this is the kit I think, I really want it- it's gorgeous!, so I think I'll wait for at least one more clue to make sure I'm right before PMing my guess, even though I'm 99% positive that it's pretty obviously the one I think!

88Mwife
09-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Norma, I do the same!

yorkiemom
09-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Great minds think alike! LOL!

NancyP
09-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes Norma, thats what I do. It really helps!! But, like last week (hee hee) the first paper was really hidden, and the three kits I have found have papers that, I think, look like the one above, but they are pretty much hidden. So, I think I will wait to see tomorrow's hint. But then, I haven't gone through all the kits yet either. Maybe it will still jump out at me!!

yorkiemom
09-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Oh okay. I think it's going to jump out at you very soon! You ate right about the last one. That paper was well hidden. I was lucky I found it.

angeldevildog
09-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I never look right away. I too look for the color scheme. I'm too busy today anyhow. Way behind in CT duties.

danzinst
09-24-2012, 06:21 PM
I think I have it too.But I too wait for at least one more clue to be sure.

JulesW
09-24-2012, 08:54 PM
I think I have it, too, but I'm waiting to pm. I thought I had it on day 1 last week and if I had guessed right away I would have missed getting Min's fun kit.

amsangel
09-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Why oh why must the voice of reason be so reasonable??? I'm uber excited to guess this and sure don't wanna miss it, soooo I'm gonna wait 'til tomorrow. I just checked the clock, that's just an hour away :D

I'm pretty sure I've got it, but I made the mistake of guessing too early once before, getting it wrong, and losing the chance to get the kit. There's really no advantage to guessing early, and lots to be gained by being right!
If this is the kit I think, I really want it- it's gorgeous!, so I think I'll wait for at least one more clue to make sure I'm right before PMing my guess, even though I'm 99% positive that it's pretty obviously the one I think!

spenny
09-24-2012, 11:29 PM
Found It !!! Sending my PM now.

Lynn
09-24-2012, 11:55 PM
Ooh, I think I've found it too!I;m still going to wait for the next clue, just to make sure though ;)

mrscarol_1
09-25-2012, 09:25 AM
I need more clues with eyes that do not see that great. Didn't even try yesterday.

amsangel
09-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Wakey-wakey Min!! We are chomping at the bit for clue #2, why must you tease us so?! I know why... 3:) AAHHHHHH!!!! :XX

Min
09-25-2012, 12:27 PM
LOL, sorry, will post right away. I was out all day and am running back and fro between PC and kitchen, trying to post and fix dinner :D

Every guess I have received so far was right, although it might be a while ( see above) until I can pm you individually. Sorry

scrapper10
09-27-2012, 03:19 AM
YEAH! 8D

Thanks so much Min for your help in leading me to Digi Detective :((

I've found it too - will PM you now :DD