PDA

View Full Version : NDC 2012: And The Winner Is....

Toiny
09-29-2012, 05:03 AM
Jill! Also known as Created by Jill, for her fun, playful, gorgeous Beneath the Winter Moon

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/1448/CreatedbyJill_BeneathTheWinterMoon-Prev1.jpg

Congratulations Jill!!! You've worked very hard this competition and created some beautiful kits all of us are proud to have in our stash. You've been a constant source of support and joy for your fellow competitors and we are excited to welcome you into our fold.

Jill also wins a brandnew Silhouette Cameo courtsey of theStudio:

<TABLE id=cat403Table class=tabTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=productListing-odd><TD class=productListing-data align=center>https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/bmz_cache/d/d3b2b4187437f579fbb6575b9deb6e03.image.240x233.jpg (https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_free_shipping_info&cPath=403&products_id=13957&zenid=96890aa73968cec0848915201b0d8607)</TD><TD class=productListing-data>Silhouette CAMEO (https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_free_shipping_info&cPath=403&products_id=13957&zenid=96890aa73968cec0848915201b0d8607)

Silhouette CAMEO® The Silhouette CAMEO® is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. The Silhouette CAMEO™ is amazingly versatile. It can create intricate projects of all sizes from small (1/4" wide) to large (12" wide) and has an unlimited...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=cat403Table class=tabTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=productListing-odd><TD class=productListing-data align=center>

</TD><TD class=productListing-data>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It was incredibly close behind the lines. All of the contestants did a very good job the whole contest, and this last week was no exception! A big congratulations to our second & third place winners:

2nd place: Manu - she wins a guest designer contract and a $50 gift certificate to theStudio CU store
3rd place: Jen Yurko - she wins a guest designer contract and a $25 gift certificate to theStudio CU store
Again a big congratulations to all of you!

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 05:07 AM
*faint*

Gabri
09-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Congratulations to Jill, Manu and Jen!!!
Congratulations to all and especially to the winners!
Congratulations to the well-deserved first winner! :love:

Zesty Digi Designs
09-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Huge CONGRATULATIONS to all three winners. All seven contestants are worthy of accolades! You ALL did wonderfully well. Your kits are all fantastic!

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Wow......this is amazing!!!

I skipped (yes skipped) out back to tell hubby and he says, "That's great, baby!" (which I think translates into...."Perhaps now you can go to the grocery store?")

This has been an AMAZING ride and to be amongst such great company! Group hug to all of my fellow designers and to everyone that hung out and supported all of us for 4 weeks! You guys are awesome!!!!

Congratulations to Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and Jen and everyone in Round 4!!!!

Super big hugs to the inStudio Team.....you all are wonderful and I'm looking forward to coming on board!!!!

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr83/createdbyjill/Created%20by%20Jill%20Store/happydance.gif

Ambowife Designs
09-29-2012, 05:33 AM
Congratulations Jill, we hope you will love working with all of us here at the Studio :)

Manu and Jen, congrats on the guest spots, we'll love having you as special guest designers ;)

Toiny isn't exagerating, it was truly difficult voting this final round and you should all be very proud of your efforts throughout the whole competition.
Keep Designing, I know we will see you all in a store somewhere very soon ;)
(((hugs)))

Jessicasma
09-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Congrats Ladies ! You had Amazing kits and should be very Proud! I can't wait to see more from you all!

violethare
09-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Congratulations to all, everyone did such a GREAT job:)

kabrak1207
09-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to work with your goodies!!!

shuckclod
09-29-2012, 06:36 AM
Congratulations Jill, well deserved. Thank you for the beautiful kits.

NancyP
09-29-2012, 06:36 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, Jill!!!!! How Exciting! And also CONGRATULATIONS to Manu and Jen Yurko!!
And a huge congratulations to everyone who competed in this awesome contest. There are no losers!!!! You were all winners from the start. Your awesome kits show that!!

Elizabeth
09-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Congratulations to the great designers who gave us beautiful kits but don't win.

mandak
09-29-2012, 07:03 AM
Congratulations to all! The finalists and the winners!

LLPooh1
09-29-2012, 07:35 AM
Congratulations, Jill!!

Renee
09-29-2012, 07:36 AM
Congratulations Jill, Manu and Jen Yurko!! :((:((:((
Can't wait to see more of you!

Susanne79
09-29-2012, 07:44 AM
CONGRATS JILL!!That is well deserved <3 Also a huge congrats to Manu & Jen, your work have been amazing all the way

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 07:47 AM
TYTYTY! I'm still in shock! (but spreading the news!!)

88Mwife
09-29-2012, 07:52 AM
Congratulations Jill!!! Congrats to Manu & Jen as well! You all did an amazing job!!

yorkiemom
09-29-2012, 07:54 AM
Congratulations Jill!! Awesome! And congrats to Manu & Jen too! Also congrats to all those who participated because everyone did a wonderful job!

jusmedigital
09-29-2012, 08:00 AM
congratulations to everyone! Jill, i look forward to working with you!

Jilbs
09-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Awesome news! Congrats to you Jill & to Manu & Jen & everyone! :)

kimberkatt
09-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Congratulations Jill, Manu & Jen! <3 I'm excited to welcome you to the team!! :((

And a big, big round of applause for each contestant, these kits were all SO good, I wish we could take you all! I've bookmarked you guys, I'll be that sneaky stalker chick that follows you around :l You ALL were amazing, not just in your designing talent, but in your willingness to help each other out, the friendly banter that's been exchanged and your overall good sportsmanship!! I really do hope you all come back to keep in touch, I'm going to miss this terribly! It's always a big "Whew!" when the contest is over, but, in the same sense, there's a big "sigh!" that all the fun has to end! Best of luck to you all for the future! You are one wonderful group of ladies! :XX

HoneyBee Digital
09-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Big Congrats to Jill-your kit was super gorgeous! Congrats also to Manu & Jen - loved yours too! I had lots of fun for a first timer-might have to come back next year :)

Retiredlady
09-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Contratulations to you Jill! Your kits were so professional looking and creative. Great job! And I appreciated your comments and humor! Congratulations to Manu and Jen also...fabulous work. And to all the other contestants/participants--you have my admiration for putting yourself out there and competing. Be proud of you accomplishments! Good luck to all of you in your future designing.

Lyndsfairne
09-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Congrats Jill!!! Well done! :)

sparkysgirl
09-29-2012, 09:10 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, Jill!

All the entries were wonderful, so it's quite an honor to be chosen as the winner. You all worked so hard!

dedesmith32
09-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Congratulations all of you! That's so wonderful! Thanks for letting me rub shoulders with all of you for this contest! I really learned a lot!

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm still dazed! Especially when I think of all the talent I was competing against! this is such a happy day!

loucee
09-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Congrats Jill! You did amazingly well and I can't wait to see you join our team. A huge congrats to Manu and Jen too! How exciting :-)

this has been one awesome competition and the entries have been absolutely gorgeous! *bows down* to all who participated, I'm not sure if I would have the stamina to produce so many fabulous designs in such a short time.

Alejas
09-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Congratulations Jill! You deserve it GF! It will be so fun seeing you here among the designers at theStudio. I know you're excited because Toiny posted the winners and 2 minutes later you were there! You must have had to have a potty break for it to have taken 2 minutes for you to answer ROFL!

Congratulations to Manu and Jen too! You both deserve it too! Enjoy your time here! But first, relax and go play for a few days as I know it has been sooo nerve wracking on you both.

Above all, congratulations to everyone who participated. It is tough to put yourself out there in a competition like this one. You stepped up to the plate and that took courage and what we call down in the South "grit". You inspired me and no doubt many others to stretch and reach outside the box. You are all true hero-ettes!
:)):))

saskias
09-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Congratulations, Jill!!

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Congratulations Jill! You deserve it GF! It will be so fun seeing you here among the designers at theStudio. I know you're excited because Toiny posted the winners and 2 minutes later you were there! You must have had to have a potty break for it to have taken 2 minutes for you to answer ROFL!

LOL!!! Actually I was probably playing some silly game on Facebook to keep me from checking....was hard to not refresh the page....was trying to be adult about it 8)

manu79
09-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Whoohoooooo CONGRATS JILL!!! I am pleased with my 2nd place - Jill, you really really deserve the 1st! *big hugs* <3 I knew you would make it :)

Also congrats to Jen! :)

Can we have a party with all togehter in our lounge now? *rofl*

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Maaaaannnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! And we get to be together again!!!! So exciting! Also so exciting to be amongst some designer friends as well (one of my very first stores was with Loucee as a fellow Designer!)

*still happy dancing*

Catered brunch is being offered in the lounge as we speak! Mimosa's anyone?

linda1
09-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Yayyy Jill!!! Congratulations!!! :-)

2curlyheadedmonsters
09-29-2012, 10:14 AM
YAY!!!! Congratulations Jill!!! Great job!! Beautiful kit!!

Alejas
09-29-2012, 10:17 AM
LOL!!! Actually I was probably playing some silly game on Facebook to keep me from checking....was hard to not refresh the page....was trying to be adult about it 8)

You're so funny! No Adults Allowed Here!

wvsandy
09-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Congratulations!! Thank you to all of the designers for your wonderful kits!

LuvstoScrap
09-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Congrats to Jill and all of the contestants--you all produced beautiful kits!

jimmyrose
09-29-2012, 10:42 AM
every one did so well. Congrats to all especially Jill, Manu and Jen.

Maurine Stettler
09-29-2012, 10:48 AM
I think this year was the toughest competition yet with so many talented and creative designers participating. Everyone should feel so proud of your work and what you accomplished! Thanks to all for sharing your designs with us! And congratulations to Jill, Manu, and Jen -- this is a wonderful place to be!

Bright Eyes
09-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Congratulations to JILL, MANU and JEN!!!

Everyone who competed is a WINNER in my book. Such beautiful kits with so many different themes... A big thank you to all the designers who shared their beautiful kits with us. Loved all the support offered by all the competitors to each other. Reading the posts was so much fun... and makes me realize how difficult designing can be.

Thanks to Toniy and the gang here at the Studio for sponsoring such a wonderful challenge. Wish everyone could be added to the team here as the kits have been awesome.

DanielleS83
09-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Well there was a TON of excitement while I slept! Congrats to every designer who has played their part in this tough, creative, inspiring contest! You all did very well - each of you putting your all and yourself into your designs. Hopefully everyone takes at least something from this and it helps them improve in some way! Never look back, your future is always in front of you :)

stmac88
09-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Congratulations Jill!!

avalon4
09-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Wow - being on the west coast - I'm never able to join the party when it first starts - but I can be one of the last ones to leave!

Congratulations Jill - you've done such an amazing job, not only with your designs but with your fellow comrades with everyone participating and everyone cheering you along. You will be an awesome addition to the team and it will be great working alongside you at another store.

Congrats to Manu and Jen as well. It was so tough and so close to even chose a winner. You've all done so fabulously and it was a pleasure to follow you all this last month!

Whoot Whoot!

Janet-B
09-29-2012, 11:22 AM
What an amazing month this has been - such fabulous work by all of our contestants!

Congratulations, Jill! Welcome to the Team! Looking forward to working with you!

And congratulations to Manu and Jen -- can't wait to see your guest shops fill up!

RoseC
09-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Congratulations Jill! And to Manu and Jen. Exciting time for all of you. Loved your work and thank you for the beautiful kits. Lots of inspiration for us newbies.
Rose

Brigit
09-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Congratulation Jill and Manu and Jeny too!
Can't wait to see your lovely work in the store!
Brigit

jenyurko
09-29-2012, 11:56 AM
CONGRATS Jill! You deserve the win :) and congrats to manu too!

everyone did such an awesome job throughout the contest and i'm honored to have placed as well. thank you so much ladies for the fun <3

jilbert
09-29-2012, 12:08 PM
YAHOOOOOO!!! Congratulations to all, but especially to my buddy and namesake Jill!!!!! I can't wait to see what you ladies do next ...

http://www.smileystar.com/smileys/msn-dancing-smileys/disco%20dance.gif

jmdt1129
09-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Congrats to Jill, Manu and Jen! And best wishes to all the participants who shared their amazing kits throughout the month!

tamie
09-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Congrats to all winners!!!!!

Minoush
09-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Congratulation Jill, you deserve it! My best wishes for you to the start in this nice shop!
http://www.photoshopdesign.de/wbb2/images/sommer/smilies/birthday_003.gif
Congratulation to all others who have dared to participate in the contest and created such beautiful kits!

I want to thank Toiny and team for organizing such an event and for all the kind and encouraging words we all have heard from the shop designers here!
Thanks to the contestants for the companionable atmosphere! The past weeks have been full of hard work but also of fun and things to learn. It was a great experience for me.
Thanks to the scrappers for the nice comments to our kits!

Best wishes to all of you for your future designing and scrappin´!

donakat
09-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Congratulations to the winners, and to all the designers who made it into the last round. You're all awesome!

kookycatdesigns
09-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Congratulations Jill! I am happy for you! :)

Congrats to Jen and Manu as well!

Everyone was so fantastic, congrats to all my fellow designers that participated!

Thank you to Toiny and the design team at The Studio for hosting this contest and for supporting us all along the way. I would love to do it again next year!

shadowsmom
09-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Congratulations to Jill, Manu and Jen. I have always loved this contest, but this year topped them all. It has been so much fun to see what everyone was creating. The theme and the photographes made it extra fun also. Thank you to the Studio and all of the designers.

createdbyjill
09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Wow! You all are amazing!!! I cannot wait to start here!!! Thank you for such lovely compliments!!! It's truly an honor to have become a part of this talented team!

mkgilbo
09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Congratulations, Jill!!

You did an amazing job!! :((

Also Congrats to Manu and Jen!!

angmag55
09-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Congratulations to Jill, Manu and Jen! All these Kits by all who competed were so awesome!

makeyesup
09-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Congratulations Jill, well earned, best of luck in the store with your fabulous work.

And congrat also to Jen and Manu on your guest spots.

Great job by all who joined this year.

mama4bears
09-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Congratulations Jill! Well deserved!

Congrats to Jen and Manu too!

nanasdinky
09-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Congratulations Ladies!!

Barbwire
09-29-2012, 10:05 PM
A big thank you to all who participated. And welcome to the three joining us as designers. Can't wait to see your kits start appearing in the store.

dawn E
09-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Congratulations!!! A huge thank you to everyone involved!

jakelinelikestoscrap
09-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Congrats Jill! :) Very well deserved!
Congrats to Manu and Jen too! :)

momto7
09-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Congrats All of you created some amazing kits for this contest and I am so grateful for your generosity.

sailwemust
09-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Nice work ladies - and congrats to Jill, Manu, and Jen. I look forward to working with your designs!!

To all of the contestants, thanks so much for sharing your efforts with us! Everyone did a wonderful job.

queenbee757
09-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Congrats Jill!! Like I said you always create amazing kits, so this is well deserve. Also congrats to Jen and Manu.

Amberpony
09-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Congratulation to the Winners. Look forward to seeing Jill around the Studio making even More Fun!

Winston
09-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Congratulations Jill! and congrats also to Jen and Manu..I enjoyed trying out your kits during the contest and doing layouts with them!

ofpinksandfairytales
09-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! :)

ktkadoo
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Congratulations! You did wonderful work and it is well deserved. Good job everyone! Thank you Toiny and theStudio staff for the wonderful opportunity to play along.

amsangel
10-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Congratulations Ladies!!! You all did a FAB job, easy to see why it was a tough decision for the judges :)

Pacifika
10-02-2012, 02:22 PM
RIGHT ON!!!! Way to go, Jill! I see you're doing your happy dance again. :D You've definitely earned this. You have wonderful talents. Congrats, Girl!

createdbyjill
10-02-2012, 03:58 PM
RIGHT ON!!!! Way to go, Jill! I see you're doing your happy dance again. :D You've definitely earned this. You have wonderful talents. Congrats, Girl!

Still doing it!

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr83/createdbyjill/Created%20by%20Jill%20Store/happydance.gif