PDA

View Full Version : Can't I post yet?

mootscrapper
11-05-2012, 11:57 PM
I tried adding a LO in a challenge but it isn't showing up, I get a message saying a moderator has to approve it?

kimberkatt
11-06-2012, 09:42 AM
hmm, I checked your profile and you've been approved... can you tell me exactly what you were trying to do when you got the message? Was it a post in the forum or uploading to the gallery? Hopefully we can get this fixed for you soon! ;)

Robyn
03-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I tried adding a LO in a challenge but it isn't showing up, I get a message saying a moderator has to approve it?

Yes, I just got the same thing. I had already uploaded an image into the gallery for a challenge. I put the image into a post and linked it to the gallery, but as soon as I pressed submit I got the message.

EDIT I tried a second time and it worked! I did everything exactly the same, so I'm not sure what happened........just one of those things of guess.

Studio4 Designworks
03-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Robyn - I think the general rule for newbies is nothing will show up until you've had at least 10 posts. It's a built-in kind of safety feature. But it looks like you're on your way now!

Robyn
03-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks Darlene, I rather thought that may be the case, and I totally understand the reasoning for it.