PDA

View Full Version : Question on signatures

nnorcutt
08-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Does this forum have any rules about blinkies in your signature? I made one for my blog the other day & was wondering if I can use it here.

nighty
08-03-2007, 05:59 PM
try it out,
until now we have no special rules for signatures,
itīs all too new.
i just donīt know if images are enabled in the signature

janalyn
08-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Speaking of signatures....
I would love to see everyone paste a link to their galleries in their signature. It would also be really nice if they would fill in a little bit of personal information in their User CP, like where they live. Just my opinion... :o

sharpli
08-04-2007, 09:22 AM
If I remember correctly, I tried to put a blinkie in my siggy when the forum opened and it wasn't enabled.

nnorcutt
08-04-2007, 04:57 PM
O.K. never mind. I saw now in the User CP it says you can not add an image or animated GIF in your signature. Maybe something for the future?

nighty
08-04-2007, 06:25 PM
i think we should wait a little longer.
itīs all new for julie
and really a lot to do for her.
she will surely care for those things like signatures and avatars and...........
when she got everything else working
and has her calls finished.

Pillowgirl
08-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I know that Julie is up to her neck right now, busy trying to make us all a wonderful site. I am sure she has this on her list of things to take care of. She deserves superwoman of the year award! I think I am going to go design her one :)

Pillowgirl
08-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Hehehehe

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/gallery/data/500/medium/superwoman.jpg

nnorcutt
08-05-2007, 10:32 AM
:D:DGreat award, and she definetely deserves it!:D:D

Kyda
08-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Janalyn, great idea about putting your gallery link in the siggy. I put my blog link on mine, which has a link to my gallery. :)

Ambowife Designs
08-10-2007, 04:51 AM
Hi Girls, after seeing pillowgirl's blinkie in her signature I tried adding mine again and it is all systems go for me!! Have a lovely day everyone!!! :)
And thanks Pillowgirl, I would never have known if I hadn't seen yours and the little he he he's you posted LOL!! I can see it is going to be fun around here LOL!!!:D

nnorcutt
08-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Mine's working now too. Thank you to whoever got this going!

olga9999
08-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Okey if anyone has a problem with the signatures or any other question about the workings in the Forum, please just private message me and I will try to help you as soon as I can.

Also let you now, that the count in the signatures keeps being 4 blinkies so as to not have bigger signatures than the message but the count of smiles has been increase to 10, so if you have 4 blinkies and add smilies the smilies should not affect the number of blinkies you have in your signature. :)

Thanks a million and please if you have any other suggestion just make and will try to see what it can be done to make this a nice place to hang out. :)