PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Buenos Aires

glyss
12-03-2012, 06:36 AM
My name is Gladys, aka glyss, Im a 42-years-old mum of awesome child, Tiago, he has 8, married about 20 years with the best hubby, cats and dogs lover, now i just have Maia a cocker spaniel awesome!!!
Im CT of Jusme ..., so I find DSD about Christine, now Im glad to be here.
English is NOT my first language, and I try to give my best writing in english, but, not always I achieve it and often it is not very colloquial, I ask for excuses them for it is, but I believe that equally they can understand me.
:o

yorkiemom
12-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Hi Gladys! I have no problem with understanding you by the way! Welcome! You will love it here at The Studio. It's a group of awesome members and designers! Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Renee
12-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi Gladys, so nice to see you here. I hope you will enjoy!

Studio4 Designworks
12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Gladys - so nice to see you here at the Studio. I saw your post in the Less is More Challenge and made a comment there! You'll feel right at home here - so glad to see you again!

NancyP
12-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi there! So glad you have joined us!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

Toiny
12-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Hi Gladys! So glad you are here. Yay Christine for getting you started here. No worries on the english, many of us do not have it as a first language.

Smooches,

T

glyss
12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Thank you so much ladies for the warm welcome!!I am happy to return to met with ladies that I know... xoxo