PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Ohio

macochran
02-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi! My name is Margie. I haven't been here since 2009 according to my login. Funny how life seems to get in the way of things one enjoys, like scrapping. I have 5 grown children and 5 grandchildren and a wonderful husband that I adore. I work full time as a manager for Kroger and putz around with designing but not in a store anywhere. I love hiking, fishing, gardening and almost anything that will take me outdoors - at least when the sun is shining. It is a resolution for 2013 to find a scrapbooking home and to complete at least two pages per month...time allowing. I will be bookmarking this community so that I can come back more often. I look forward to getting to know you all here :DD

avalon4
02-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Margie - how awesome you have come to the Studio. It sounds like you have a very full and rewarding life! That should give you lots to scrap. And I love a gal with "goals"! We have lots of great challenges every month, a great way to help you fulfull your goals! Looking forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery! A BIG Welcome to you!

Toiny
02-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Hi Margie! Don't I know what you are talking about. I blink, and it's two years later LOL. Welcome back. I hope we see you more now.