PDA

View Full Version : What is: a Digital Easter Egg Hunt

Toiny
03-30-2013, 04:56 AM
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

Important info first:
I will tweet after I "restock" the eggs!
Our twitter: http://twitter.com/DigiScrapStudio

I will update facebook after I "restock" the eggs!
Our twitter: http://www.facebook.com/DigitalScrapbookingStudio

I will post here in the forum after I "restock" the eggs!
It is EGG HUNT TIME (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=products_new)!

We've got our Annual Easter Egg Hunt (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=products_new) Sunday, March 31, only. Find any of the Easter EGGS or Goodies and click for an instant, downloadable surprise. Each egg will contain a small goodie for any & all finders. Each egg may also contain a super-duper-uber special surprise. Per feedback from previous years, each egg will be restocked several times on Easter Sunday to give everyone in most time zones a fair chance at finding a super-duper-uber special surprise!

Note: Each super-duper-uber special surprise is available to the First 1-3 Customer Only! If it does not work, someone has beaten you to the prize. However, eggs will be restocked several times, for different time zones, today. As noted above I will tweet, facebook & post here when eggs have been restocked with all new goodies.

Eggs will be hidden in the New Products (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=products_new) section of our Personal Use Store only.

btmo-Pat
03-30-2013, 06:13 AM
Oh this will be fun. The store will be going haywire. Instant downloads too. Oh my what fun this will be :)
What time will you be starting this and how many times can a single person win (so to speak)? I can just see all of us hanging out in the PU shop now. Since I don't use twitter or face book I am wondering in which you will be posting to first, the forum, face book or twitter. The scales are tipping :)

nanasdinky
03-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Wooohooo! Sounds fun...just hope I have time fixing Easter dinner!

Toiny
03-30-2013, 09:54 AM
Always posting in the forum first! And the eggs are first come-first serve. I have no way to limit you, but in the spirit of the season, I ask that you leave some for others :D

We will be giving out duplicates with each "restocking" so other time zones have a chance at each amazing goody.

As for when, exactly, the first batch will be up tomorrow. Well, I'm hoping to sleep in & I'm your Easter bunny! We've got Easter Vigil mass till 11 pm tonight. Then the drive home & tucking tired kiddo's in. Then we must play Easter bunny here at home. Then I will sleep. Oh! And then time changes here overnight.

I'm guessing the first eggs will be up 4-6 am EST?

Robyn
03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
I may be in bed then..........I hope not! This sounds like FUN!!

Quick question............I notice that your newsletter and top of store says 40% off. I take it this is NOT storewide?? I have had my eye on some products (currently in my wishlist) from one particular designer. They are currently still full price.

Thanks.

btmo-Pat
03-31-2013, 03:58 AM
oh the fun :)

nanasdinky
03-31-2013, 05:49 AM
I just found another and it said You must spend at least $0.00 to redeem this coupon so Im assuming someone already used it, right?? Im at a loss because Ive never played before so just wondering....
Wish I had a lot of money...so many beautiful kits!

Robyn
03-31-2013, 05:54 AM
I've found a few, but it looks like they are already gone. Ah well...........off to bed soon. Have fun everyone.

nanasdinky
03-31-2013, 05:57 AM
Its making me a nervous wreck! lol Ive found 3-4 but theyve already been used too I guess

btmo-Pat
03-31-2013, 05:58 AM
I just found another and it said You must spend at least $0.00 to redeem this coupon so Im assuming someone already used it, right?? Im at a loss because Ive never played before so just wondering....
Wish I had a lot of money...so many beautiful kits!

You found another? How many eggs are there? I thought there was only one so that's where I stopped. And how long does each egg stay up before the next are posted?

Robyn
03-31-2013, 06:01 AM
I've found a few, but unfortunately they have all gone. Because I have very slow internet speed, I guess I'm going to have to give up on this one............I'm just not fast enough. Happy hunting everyone!

nanasdinky
03-31-2013, 06:07 AM
You found another? How many eggs are there? I thought there was only one so that's where I stopped. And how long does each egg stay up before the next are posted?

I really dont know myself....but yes there are more than 1 but I guess you can only get it if it hasnt been used you just have to put it in your cart and try I think

88Mwife
03-31-2013, 08:46 AM
There are quite a few..... I have found several although I have only redeemed one that I found but I have come across at least 9 or 10 so far

JeepDiva
03-31-2013, 08:48 AM
I found a couple but they'd already been redeemed. This is fun though!

Toiny
03-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Please post if you actually get one! I see all the coupons have been used (and I just refilled them ALL). I'd love to know who got what :D

suruha
03-31-2013, 10:25 AM
I have found 10 'eggs' so far. But, I was only able to redeem half of those.

Su

nanasdinky
03-31-2013, 10:48 AM
Ive found 3 but so far this time theyve all been used

countryscrap
03-31-2013, 11:33 AM
I found 8 eggs and was able to redeem 2 of them. The challenge is fun and I have seen a lot of new products. Thanks for a great hunt.

88Mwife
03-31-2013, 11:34 AM
I have gotten the Grow kit by Digilicious. I got that early this morning. lol Toiny you must have just refilled that one when I grabbed it lol

PamR
03-31-2013, 11:37 AM
I was able to snatch some of Booland's one page wonders!! yeah!

Toiny
03-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Yay! It's great to see some of our forum members catching the treats! I'm excited to see who else will open this next round of treats.

I will count the eggs when I get home but I think we have around 20 different ones!

btmo-Pat
03-31-2013, 02:22 PM
I was able to get one egg for an add-on so far in the first round. I didn't know there was to be more then one egg, I am new to this type of game LOL, and I totally missed the s on the end of eggs. So I didn't even look after I got the first egg. Then someone commented they found several eggs and I was like, what! LOL But its cool. It's a bit too much going through 501 descriptions repeatedly so I eventually gave up when some of the eggs I found were duds in later restocking LOL. I'll be damned if I am going to cheat just to get there first. I am VERY HAPPY with what I did get. It was the only part of the original bundle that I didn't get. And since I get this designers monthly 365 it was a bonus for me. So I did get my gift for Easter today from the Studio. Thank you very much. And a special Thank you to Two Moose Designs. I don't think I will play again since I am so busy over here and I will probably miss the restocking notice like I did an hour or so ago. It's hard when its Easter and family is in house. I do thank you for a really fun challenge thou. You throw a fab party :)
We hope all of you are having the best Easter. Our Blessing go out to all of you!
:)

Toiny
03-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Thank you Pat. What a fantastic attitude you have. Congratulations on your "win".

Happy Easter!

nanasdinky
03-31-2013, 06:56 PM
I won 3 :DD Vintage Rose by Julie C (Had never seen her designs before!) Vintage Easter Stacked pages by Linda Cumberland & SnowDrop Fairy by Carin Grobe.....Thank you all so very much...Ive had a ball what time Ive been able to look...it was egggciting to see what was going to be in the folder :) Also found a couple new designers to me! It was fun...again I thank you all so much !

88Mwife
03-31-2013, 07:44 PM
Thanks so much Toiny for the awesome game! This was my 1st year playing. I actually ended up getting 3 items 2 which I was super lucky as they were on my Studio wish list! Grow and Hush Little Baby. I also got Linda Cumberland's Vintage Easter Stacked Pages. lol I kept running across Boo's One Page Wonder Bundles ( I think 8 or 9 times) I would end up just deleting those ones though since I am on her CT! I had a lot of fun and I am so tired. I got up at 4:30am my time so I could play all day :)

donakat
03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
Nuts! Had to be on a plane almost all day returning home, and didn't get online till this evening. I couldn't even find a single one, boohoo! Never actually knew what one would look like if I did get it, either. Sorry to have missed this deal.

Toiny
04-01-2013, 03:22 AM
Oh Dona I'm so sorry. I'm guessing we'd taken the "empties" down by then.

Looks like some of you scored big! What a great day it was. Thanks Kim for closing up for me :D

nanasdinky
04-01-2013, 03:53 AM
Thanks so much Toiny for the awesome game! This was my 1st year playing. I actually ended up getting 3 items 2 which I was super lucky as they were on my Studio wish list! Grow and Hush Little Baby. I also got Linda Cumberland's Vintage Easter Stacked Pages. lol I kept running across Boo's One Page Wonder Bundles ( I think 8 or 9 times) I would end up just deleting those ones though since I am on her CT! I had a lot of fun and I am so tired. I got up at 4:30am my time so I could play all day :)

I got Boo's 3-4 times and just deleted them too so someone else could get them :) LOVE being on Boo's team!