PDA

View Full Version : Digi Detective, Week 1, Day 4

Min
04-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Here a new clue, the last but one....

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/images/DigiDet/April13/DigiDetW1_day4.jpg

Sorry, download link has expired.

If you haven't found the kit yet, don't worry, there is still another clue to come. And believe me, the kit is there, lol - sometimes it's funny how we're looking so hard for something and it's sitting right there, in front of us, hidden in plain view? Happens all the time in my world, lol!

danzinst
04-04-2013, 11:56 AM
just sent my answer,Thanks for hosting this fabulous hunt.

DSSDiane
04-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Sent PM. Thank you for hosting this fun challenge and for the chance to win!

texjudy
04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Congrats to all that have found it already! I'm going back in and start all over...lol. Thanks for this fun challenge!

texjudy
04-04-2013, 06:38 PM
It's kind of weird that not all kits show what their papers look like?

angeldevildog
04-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Just looked through the whole catalog of kits and I must be blind. Guess I'm waiting for tomorrows clue.

texjudy
04-04-2013, 07:02 PM
I have a question? Are all the clues given shown in the popup preview, or do you have to click through to each kit? I've been clicking through, but was wondering...I can't believe how hard this is for me..lol..
Kim, I'm blind too I guess =)

NancyP
04-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Hummm---Min, I left a post earlier that I had pm'd you but now don't see the post. Did you get my pm????
And texjudy, yes, Min makes sure all the clues show in the pop-ups. Thats what I found, anyway, when we had the last set of games. I found her to be very fair with the clues. Its there, honest, just keep looking!!! :))

texjudy
04-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Oh I know she's fair...I'm just blind! hehehe I'm going to feel really stupid when I find out what kit it is...lol...almost halfway through the list of kits, geesh...

dsssophie
04-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeiii!!! I found it!!! =D
Thanks to the designer for this beautiful kit. And thank you for the fun game!
=D

texjudy
04-04-2013, 08:24 PM
I "think" I finally found it, but I don't see that frame from day 1 in the preview...lol...think I will wait and save my guess for tomorrow. Thanks again!

amsangel
04-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Oh you are evil!! I finally found it, but I'm gonna wait to see what what the last clue is :D

6grand
04-05-2013, 01:00 AM
...ok now I am totally cross-eyed....:rolleyes:
but I think I found it....will wait for tomorrows clue to make sure.
This is great fun - thanks Min and to the participating designers :)

Min
04-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Yes, I make sure all the clues are visible in the main preview. You do not have to check additional previews or "guess" that an element or paper might fit in there - although the first clues are always harder to find - there have been some that you really might need a spy glass to find, LOL. The last one is usually pretty obvious ;)

And don't despair, it's like those riddles with all the letters and the hidden words (are they called word-search?) - sometimes you spend hours looking for a word, and suddenly it is there. :))