PDA

View Full Version : Digi Detective, Week 3, Day 1

Min
04-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Welcome to week 3 of the April 13 edition of Digi Detective! :((

Here's a recap of the rules:

For 5 days (starting on Mondays) you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in the Full-sized Scrap-Kits category of theStudio's PU store (https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325_329), the papers and elements given out will be visible in the kit's preview.

Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.

If you think you know the answer, pm me, Min, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is always on Saturday, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Sundays. (On Monday, a new round with a different kit will start.)

These are the prizes:
Everybody guessing the correct name of the kit and the designer will get that kit for free!!

Everybody guessing the correct designer only will receive a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store! (So even if you should have no idea about which kit it is, make a guess based on the style of the elements and papers, maybe you'll get the designer right ;))

I *think* this week it *might* be easier to find the kit... here's your first clue (click image to download):

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/images/DigiDet/April13/DigiDetW3_day1.jpg (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/ProgScraps/DigiDetective/DigiDetW3_day1.zip)

Have fun! :DD

LLPooh1
04-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Hmmmm.... very pretty flair, but no clue as of yet! LOL

Min
04-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Hmmmm.... very pretty flair, but no clue as of yet! LOL

LOL - not *that* easy ... you have to go and look (unless I goofed up and didn't rename the element, lol, but I did double check, so it *should* be alright ;))

ladysaint
04-15-2013, 12:24 PM
my guess sent! making up for last week!

Linda Renee
04-15-2013, 12:31 PM
PM sent.

rabbitrun
04-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Should be easy but somehow I doubt it! lol

sheldsmith
04-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Sent my answer in!

Thanks

Yez2psp
04-15-2013, 05:02 PM
PM sent!

6grand
04-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Woohoo I got it!!!!...but I'm waiting for another clue ...just to be sure :):):)
I love looooooooooooooking at all these beautiful kits so close up !

nancyanddarby
04-16-2013, 04:03 AM
Thought it would be easy; but after 4 hours and a big headache decided that "It would be better to run away and be able to play another day". Hopefully, the clue tomarrow will help me. Have you ever looked though all those kits through a magnifying glass? It is so COOL. The elements look like 3D~WOW~LOL. Goodnight and God Bless.

valinda
04-16-2013, 10:21 AM
PM sent!

lovetocraftbetty
04-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Sent my message!