PDA

View Full Version : My Resignation

Pillowgirl
01-09-2008, 09:05 PM
It's a bittersweet time for me here at SAS. Life has opened a new door for me and I have taken an opportunity that I just couldn't refuse. Unfortunately I am not able to maintain balance with so much on my plate now and had to choose to resign from SAS. At the end of this month, I will no longer have my designs for sale here at SAS. I want to thank you all for your encouragement and support, and will still come visit and continue to darken the doorsteps here if only to torment Terrell as often as possible.

Please take this opportunity to use any old coupons etc. Some of my designs will still be available online, and I will always be at http://pillowgirl.blogspot.com if you want to know where the journey takes me :)

Kyda
01-09-2008, 10:00 PM
I was kinda wondering if this was going to happen.. :( I'll miss you here and keep tabs on ya elsewhere.. :)

JulieO
01-10-2008, 02:09 AM
You know we will miss you, it has been a pleasure having you here. If you are ever "homeless" again come back to your SAS family.

Joba2
01-10-2008, 02:35 AM
Oh no.This is sad news. You will be missed. I will miss you.I have some kits by you I haven't even used yet.When I use them I will remember you and your challenges that I particiapted in, your comments in the forums and your encouragement on the layouts . The best of everything to you.

Shanners
01-10-2008, 09:09 AM
Good luck w/ your new opportunities. We'll miss you.

patchas
01-10-2008, 10:19 AM
You will be missed! Good luck in your new endeavors.

iwannaalife2
01-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through difficult times right now. :( Just remember that when God closes one door there's alway a way out, whether it's through a window or another door. Best of luck to you, God speed and God Bless You and your family. I will keep tabs on you as well to see how you're doing and we look forward to your return. ;)

Debbie
iwannaalife2

kittenb
01-22-2008, 08:04 PM
We will sorely miss you!

nadine
01-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Good luck!!

Randje
01-23-2008, 03:31 PM
So sorry to hear you are leaving. But it's certainly the right choice - your family comes first - always. I hope you will find a place to call Home real soon. I admire you for all the support you have given to your father, and now your mother, but you need to have a life of your own as well. I hope your mother can understand that.

I wish you lots of luck, and hope you and your husband can find each other again.

Greetz
Randje

ps The link in your first post is incorrect; it brings you to some Italian blog... :confused: However, the link in your blinkie does bring you to the right place! :D

MissNZ
01-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh :( I'm soooo sad. I love your kits! They are just the best. :) I hope that you will be back sometime with some more wonderful kits. In the meantime may God guide and lead you.

Hugs