PDA

View Full Version : Question for a designer (Boo)

lovesart
01-18-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't know where to go to find out the answer to this question. On Boo's blog, she says that if you buy two of her birthstone kits, the third is free. When you add them to the cart, you are charged for them. I have emailed the SAS site twice (must be the wrong place), but no answer. What do you have to do to get the third free? I see no coupon code. I tried to add all three, hoping the third would show up $0.00. No such luck.

I can't find an email address to email Boo.

Any suggestions on how to get this? I am getting very frustrated.

Sharon :confused:

nighty
01-18-2008, 04:47 PM
i think you better send her a pm

Lori11941
01-18-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't think it was ever resolved how this was actually going to be handled. I thought it was you buy two kits, and contact Boo with your invoice number to get a coupon for the third. But before you do anything, let me find out more. If you're in a hurry to start working with them, get the two you want most and PM me with the invoice number and I'll get you a coupon for the third ASAP. Sorry for the confusion. This particular type of sale isn't one we've ever set up before.

janalyn
01-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I don't know where to go to find out the answer to this question. On Boo's blog, she says that if you buy two of her birthstone kits, the third is free. When you add them to the cart, you are charged for them. I have emailed the SAS site twice (must be the wrong place), but no answer. What do you have to do to get the third free? I see no coupon code. I tried to add all three, hoping the third would show up $0.00. No such luck.

I can't find an email address to email Boo.

Any suggestions on how to get this? I am getting very frustrated.

Sharon :confused:

Hi,
As Lori11941 said there is a misunderstanding here. We are not equipped to handle a sale like this but we will do our best to resolve it.

I just received your 2nd contact from JulieO so it did come through on the 2nd notice. Sorry for the confusion!