PDA

View Full Version : Citrus Sunrise by JulieO

landorasue
02-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi! I'm very new to this forum. I've been downloading many of the wonderful kits. I was able to find parts 4-6 of JulieO's Citrus Sunrise. Are parts 1-3 still available?

Lori11941
02-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Yes, they're still there on the blog.

Part 3 was posted February 9
Part 2 posted February 6
Part 2 posted February 1

If you don't see those days when you open the blog, click "Older Posts" at the bottom of the screen.

Welcome to digi-scrapping, I can't wait to see what you create with Citrus Sunrise. You can upload your finished LOs to the gallery, and don't forget to copy them into JulieO's gallery as well. That way she can be sure to see them there.

landorasue
02-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Thank you very much. I'm still trying to learn my way around. It's going slowly.

Also, I was wondering. I see the Round 1, 2 and 3 contests. How do I vote for those?

Lori11941
02-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Those are from a few months ago, when we had our Next SAS-y Lady Contest. The top four designers joined our design team in January. They are Stellarific Creations, JenLin Designs, Creative Chaos and Toy Box Designs and you can see their products in the boutique. We've got a nice freebie from Kymm (Creative Chaos) in this week's newsletter, so make sure you've selected, "receive email from administrators" in your forum profile so you'll receive the link when it's available, some time on Wednesday.

landorasue
02-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks. I'll make sure I do this.