PDA

View Full Version : I ordered my book

Lori11941
02-24-2008, 06:02 PM
I was in the middle of it when my internet connection pooped out on my last night. I was finally able to get it done today.

The total book was 93 pages. It came to $45, including shipping, for the 8.5x8.5 book. The 10x10 would have been $55 and it was $75 for the 12x12. These are hard cover books with a custom cover. I was so tempted, for just $10 more to go with the 10x10, but I scrap at 6x6 due to my slow as heck computer, and I was afraid the quality wouldn't be as good. I have two books 8x8 books I won from Shutterfly in their Father's Day sweepstakes, so I know they're great at that size.

Here's the link if you want to see it:
http://www.viovio.com/products/edit.php?products_id=19681

You can click preview the interior of this book to see inside.

When I get it, I'll let you know how it looks. I know there was an earlier discussion where it was mentioned that you can get prints at Costco for $3, but at 93 prints, that comes to $279, and you still have to put it into a book. So if the quality turns out to be as good as I've heard with this company, this certainly seems like a viable option.

Oh, and you make your book a product in your store, which can be seen only with a direct link or with a password, and you can just let your family members order their own copy.

~Heather~
02-25-2008, 09:30 AM
I don't see anything. The link says "product" not found. I haven't yet decided how to do all my albums. I can't wait to see yours!

Lori11941
02-25-2008, 11:28 AM
It phooey, it must have something to do with the way I set up the permissions, because when I click on the link it goes just fine. I'll figure it out and let you know when it works. I'm doing my albums chronologically, so this one covers 2006 & 2007. I was going to do each year in one book, but then realized that it was more cost effective to put both years in one instead of ordering two books. I'm still kind of thinking I should have ordered the 10x10 book.