PDA

View Full Version : Last Week

Lisa
02-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I am sad to say that I will be leaving SAS at the end of this week because of personal issues. My husband just got orders to go to a new Army brigade in Belgium, so we will be moving again soon. My son has special needs and I'll be spending more time with him to get him ready for kindergarten next year. I just haven't been able to find the time to do everything I want to do and need to do, so something has to give. Unfortunately, that something is my store and responsibilities here at SAS. I'll still be around in the digi community, however. I really wish there were more hours in the day. This community is wonderful and I want to thank all of you for that. :)

sharpli
02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Good luck to you, Lisa. We'll miss you.

JCSimon
02-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Good Luck, Lisa! Please keep us up to date via your blog if you can, ok? We'll miss you but certainly understand that "something must give" place you're in.

patchas
02-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Oh, you will be so missed. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with your beautiful kits and get to know your creations. You and your family will be in my prayers during your move and transition. God bless you.

JanW.
02-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Good Luck, Lisa and please do let us know how you all are doing when you can. Sending along hugs and prayers.

nighty
02-26-2008, 12:13 AM
i wish you all the best for your future