PDA

View Full Version : I'm New Here

afrodigidiva
02-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Hello everyone.. I am so glad I found you. This is a beautiful site. My name is Qadirah and I'm in Downingtown, PA. I have been a digital scrapbooker for almost 2 years. I have a large family, 4 adult children, 10 grandchildren and 1 great grandson.. so look for lots of LOs. I love participating in challenges. :)

ToyBoxDesigns
02-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Welcome! I hope you find us a great home. We are so glad you are here. Oh and we expect alot of layouts with such a large family. LOL

DarleneH
02-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Welcome, Qadirah! Holy cow - 10 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild? You seriously don't look old enough! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your layouts! :)

Lori11941
02-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I agree with Darlene! You look fresh out of high school. Wow!

Welcome to SAS. I love your name. I have a thing for unique names. I hope you don't mind my asking how you pronounce it. In my mind I'm thinking kwa-dee-rah, but I'd be curious to know if I'm right.

I can't wait to see some of your LOs, so hope right in.

CanDesigns
02-28-2008, 03:50 PM
NO WAY can you have great grandchildren!!!!!! You best start joining the challenges to inspire you to make layouts or we'll never believe it.....lol. We have some really fun ones that I hope you'll take a good look at.

Welcome to the forum, Qadirah.

janalyn
02-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome Qadirah! I am so happy that you decided to introduce yourself and let us get to know you! I know that you will love it here! :)

boo.6204
02-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Welcome hun, you'll love it here and we do have some great challenges so I'll be looking forward to seeing some great lo's from you.

I cannot believe you are a Grandmother, much less 'great'... WOW, what creams do you use, I want some lol

Hugs
Boo x

Scrappingmamaw
02-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Welcome Qadirah! You are gonna love it here! Everyone is so nice. Can't wait to see your LO's of those grandchildren! I have several myself. See ya around the forums!

tripmom06
02-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome Qadirah! I actually got lost in Downingtown PA once! I have a step-sister who lives outside Philly and my teenage brain at the time decided to drive up there from Baltimore and surprise her.....without great directions and really bad map reading skills!!!

Welcome to SAS!!!

JCSimon
02-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Welcome, Qadirah! So glad you found us. I second everyone else....just jump right in to the challenges. They're lots of fun and really inspiring! I look forward to getting to know you.

wvsande
03-02-2008, 06:03 AM
WOW, that is quite a family you have! You look too young to even be married in your picture let alone have a great grand baby!

I'm not only new to the site, but new to scraping as well. If I run into trouble can I ask you a few questions??

Glad to meet you,
wvsande