PDA

View Full Version : Double Newbie Trouble, LOL!!!

wvsande
03-02-2008, 05:51 AM
I'm not only new to the forum, but new to scrapbooking as well! Guess that makes me double trouble!

OOPS! Forgot to tell you all just who I am, LOL! I'm Sandy and go be SandE on my graphics. I live in West Virginia with my hubby of 39 years, Paul. We have 2 adult children, at least I think they are most days, and one very active 4 year old grandson, Tyler. We all live on a 60 acre "farm" that only has about 15 flat acres on it. The rest of our land is UP-UP-UPHILL. I call it my mini-mountain.

I hope to learn how to do digital scraping, and hope I don't ask too many questions, LOL!

wvsande
:confused:

JCSimon
03-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Welcome, Sandy! Don't worry about asking too many questions! We're happy to answer and you'll find lots of help and info here. Just jump in. :)

Kathy-PSPR
03-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Welcome Sandy!
Never to many questions...:D

janalyn
03-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi Sandy!! I saw your posts in the other newbie threads and I was wondering if you were going to introduce yourself!!! I am so glad that you did!! Welcome and please be sure to check out the Learning Center and the Newbie Frequently Asked Questions Forums :)

Lori11941
03-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Welcome Sandy! There's no such things as too many questions. We were all newbies once too.

Scrappingmamaw
03-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Welcome Sandy! You are gonna like it here! Everyone is super friendly and glad to help! Everyone has to start somehwere! We've all been there!

DarleneH
03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Welcome, Sandy - we're so glad you found us. :)