PDA

View Full Version : Sherah and Candee!

Lori11941
03-10-2008, 02:29 PM
My new photo book contained LOs made with Sherah's Beautiful Moment and Rose Cottage and Candee's Angels We Have Heard, Rough and Tumble and Whimsical Nature kits. It also contained a lot of LOs made with freebie kits, since these are mostly LOs I did when I was first starting out in digi-scrapping (and don't we all start out with the freebies? lol).

Overall I'm thrilled with how the book came out, but the LOs made with those products just stand out as truly spectacular! The detail and the quality just pops off the page. The scrolly frame from Beautiful Moment (the one I used here (http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3461&ppuser=578)) looks so realistic, it looks like the photo rests several layers down from the page. Everyone I've shown the book to has stopped at pages made with SAS products and commented on it (and I've shown my book to A LOT of people, lol). So I just wanted to let you know that your stuff looks just as great printed as it does on the screen.

CanDesigns
03-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Lori that is SO great to hear, thank you for letting us know!!!! Alot of people don't realize the differences UNTIL they print between a professional kit and a....well....not so professionally done...lol. That 300 dpi really is for a good reason, and this is it. :D

SkrapperDigitals
03-11-2008, 02:46 PM
It's always good to hear about personal experiences using our kits! :-) I am so thrilled you were pleased with the results! :-) you are right, Candee, alot of people don't realize that 300dpi is crucial in quality printing :-) That was a beautiful layout, Lori! :-)