PDA

View Full Version : my first QP

rumkimom
08-09-2007, 07:45 AM
I just made my first QP using a LO I did with Feeling Wonderful. How do I upload this so that others can have it? It is 8x8 at 300dpi as that is what I use. (12x12 tends to crash my program easily and I can't print a 12x12 page on my printer). I know how to make a preview size and upload that, but not the large one (it is 10.2 MB). Do I send it to someone via e-mail?

Wendy C.

janalyn
08-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Hi and congratulations on your first QP!!!!!! I am anxious to see it. I will get you the instructions on how to upload but just wanted to let you know the I'm working on it!

I'll get back to you soon :)

rumkimom
08-09-2007, 08:20 AM
janalyn - I just posted the preview along with the page I did that inspired it, but changed a few elements as they were from other designers.... :D

janalyn
08-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Great!! I was just going to link you to the threads Julie had posted on just how to do all of this! So glad you figured it out!!!!!!

rumkimom
08-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Janalyn - do I need to set up a file sharing account to upload my QP? or do I send it to someone to do for me? Never done this before.

Wendy

janalyn
08-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Yes, you need a file sharing account like 4shared or MediaFire. There is one named something like PhotoShare, can't remember the name right this minute even though it is a very common one. :rolleyes:

Then after you have uploaded your QP to the filesharing account, you just copy the link in your filesharing account and paste it into the description area of your gallery image. You can go back and edit to be able to do this for the one you just posted.

Let me know if you need more assistance. I am here to help.

Scrappingmamaw
08-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Yes, you need a file sharing account like 4shared or MediaFire. There is one named something like PhotoShare, can't remember the name right this minute even though it is a very common one. :rolleyes:

Then after you have uploaded your QP to the filesharing account, you just copy the link in your filesharing account and paste it into the description area of your gallery image. You can go back and edit to be able to do this for the one you just posted.

Let me know if you need more assistance. I am here to help.

I just wanted to thank you so much for your explanations to all the newbie questions! You are so easy to understand and so thorough. I really appreciate your help even though I didn't ask the questions, I was going to! I am not new to scrapbooking but am fairly new to filesharing. I have gotten so many beautifulQP's here I just wanted to share. Thanks for the info! Hope I did it right and you will see my QP in the gallery! Cross your fingers for me!LOL!

janalyn
08-13-2007, 11:42 PM
I just wanted to thank you so much for your explanations to all the newbie questions! You are so easy to understand and so thorough. I really appreciate your help even though I didn't ask the questions, I was going to! I am not new to scrapbooking but am fairly new to filesharing. I have gotten so many beautifulQP's here I just wanted to share. Thanks for the info! Hope I did it right and you will see my QP in the gallery! Cross your fingers for me!LOL!

Thank you, :o
You did a great job on your QP and I was happy to help!!