PDA

View Full Version : UnHappy Customer

blessednana
04-02-2008, 12:28 PM
The following is a copy of my last contact letter to SAS. I would like to know if anyone else has ever had this problem with SAS.

This is my 3rd request!!!! On my order number #4255 I did not receive a download option for "Baby's First Year Template Kit" This is the first time I have ever had any problems downloading my purchases from any scrap book site. At first I thought this is not problem that I could just inform you and you would correct the problem. But since this is my THIRD ATTEMPT to claim what I have paid for and not received maybe I was wrong about Stone Accents Studio. If I do not hear from you this time I will be going to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU about your Boutique. I am always glad to pay for my purchases but I want to receive what I have paid for. Sincerely, Sue R. Keene at [email protected]

tiza126
04-02-2008, 12:35 PM
I've had that problem at a different scrapping site, but never with SAS...and I've made quite a few purchases so far. I hope they get the problem resolved for you!

nighty
04-02-2008, 01:33 PM
So Sorry, i can't imagine what happened,
but if you send a pm to janalyn
she will take care of the problem,
there must have gone something wrong,
that she hasn't got your message.

JenLin
04-02-2008, 02:00 PM
I can honestly say I'm sure your message is not being ignored and I'm so sorry you've had this problem and can understand your frustration. I have sent a copy of your message directly to the site administrators, and am sure that at least one of them will be in touch with you as soon as they read the message. I'm a designer here, and know of none of my customers that have had this problem, so can't imagine what happened?

janalyn
04-02-2008, 02:53 PM
I am not the one who actually get the emails but I would be happy to help. I will send you a PM after I look into the problem in your order.

I am sorry that you have had trouble getting a response. :o

Lori11941
04-02-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm sorry. I actually did have this problem forwarded to me by Julie on March 22nd, and I emailed you with links to get your file. I'm not at my own computer right this second, but when I get back to my own, I'll PM you with the email address it went to, just so you can check your spam folder to see what might have happened to my email. The email address it would have come from was [email protected]

I also think I sent you an extra little coupon for your inconvenience, so when I get to the email, I can PM you that coupon code as well.