PDA

View Full Version : SAS First Month Anniversary & Posting Contest Winners

JulieO
08-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Today is the first anniversary of Stone Accents Studio and to celebrate we are announcing the names of the winners of the posting contest. It started the day we opened and ended today. Since I did not have a design team when I started this contest I can not give their products away, so these coupons can only be used for my products. We will get them to you before the Grand Opening. Thank you so much for being here and for all that you have done to make Stone Accents Studio what it is. JulieO

JulieOhttp://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x143/stoneaccents/PostingContestWinners.jpg

flossy55
08-10-2007, 09:46 PM
After all you have shared with us, how sweet of you to be thanking us! You have done an awesome job and congrats on your 1 month!!

twoisisomega
08-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Thank you so much Julie, can't wait to see what I can use them on!!:D

How silly of me "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JULIE"

Jan Merkley
08-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting my coupon.

nighty
08-11-2007, 04:23 AM
congratulations Julie,
it was a great first month,
the forum shaped well and is still growing from day to day
and it has become a really nice place to be

i'm looking forward what there will be in the next months

maryellen
08-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Congrats Julie the forum and gallery are turning out to be a great place to visit each day. and thanks for the coupons !!

IlaMarie
08-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Well I am indeed a very happy recipient/participant! I'm only too thrilled to be eligible for your fabulous products, and am eagerly awaiting your fantastic grand opening. Thank you for your numerous gifts.
ALSO, congratulations to everyone! Even if you didn't win in the posting contest, I believe everyone that is a part of this great undertaking is indeed a winner. Thank you to Julie especially, and to her fabulous team!
Best wishes!

JanW.
08-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Thanks so much, Julie! I found my name by mistake, as I never dreamed it would be on there. This is such a fun place to be!

Hugs,
JanW.

ljd2007
08-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Congratulations on the 1st Month Julie! my hasn't the time flew by..here's to the next 11 and then the BIG one! Many Many thanks for everything!
Hugs - Linda
P.S. I just spotted me on the list whoowhoo :)))))

EAL
08-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Wow Julie, thank you so much, I had checke the calendar and never saw my name, was surprise today when I came in here to give a congrats to everyone and you, that my name is there :) Thank you.

Julie, Congratulations on your 1st month, wow it's gone by fast, looking forward to many more, and congratulations to all the winners!
I'm so thrilled.
Hugs, Lisa

Lori11941
08-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!

chmir2
08-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I can't believe it has been a month already! Thanks, Julie, and everyone who participates, in making this such a warm and friendly place!