PDA

View Full Version : I must be getting old...

~Heather~
05-06-2008, 10:26 AM
I am scrapping the same pictures twice and not even realizing it, till I saw the LO's side by side.

:D

digimomdesigns
05-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I've done this too!!! :) Then I can't decide whichone I like better. LOL

Lori11941
05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Did you use the same kits too? lol

ladyofthethorns
05-06-2008, 08:34 PM
That's just too funny Heather!

I don't think I've been doing this digi-scrapping thing long enough to have that problem (yet) but a couple of times I've scrapped a photo and then I'll see a great challenge or kit and think, "Darn, that would have been a great photo for this one!"

Maybe you need to purge all your photos and go off with your camera and start a whole new collection!

TerrellS
05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
LOL I have done it too. Especially photos of Alex and I because we hadn't had any new ones inthe past two years lol. We jut took new ones though ;) Now what I do is when I scrap a photo I move it to another folder so I don't scrap it again ;):p

DarleneH
05-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Too funny!

JCSimon
05-07-2008, 07:15 PM
LOL....Heather, I've done that a bunch of times. I usually don't even notice till I've used it three or four times! :P I guess I just really like some of them. :)

~Heather~
05-07-2008, 08:33 PM
LOL I have done it too. Especially photos of Alex and I because we hadn't had any new ones inthe past two years lol. We jut took new ones though ;) Now what I do is when I scrap a photo I move it to another folder so I don't scrap it again ;):p

That's a good idea actually. I am going to try that! Thanks!

~Heather~
05-07-2008, 08:33 PM
LOL....Heather, I've done that a bunch of times. I usually don't even notice till I've used it three or four times! :P I guess I just really like some of them. :)

Well I haven't quite done it 3 times yet Jamie! I am not quite that bad yet!:p:D

On a sidenote: nice to see you here. You have been missed!

JCSimon
05-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks, Heather. I've missed all you guys, too. Had a bad time for a while with my MS, then was out of town for a couple of weeks with limited internet access. Also had ds's 18th birthday last week and graduation next week....hopefully, will be back on a regular basis soon. :)

janalyn
05-07-2008, 09:21 PM
What's wrong with using a photo over again??? If it is a great photo then it deserves to be seen over again!! :D:p

Hi Jamie!! Great to 'see' you here!!

~Heather~
05-07-2008, 11:49 PM
What's wrong with using a photo over again??? If it is a great photo then it deserves to be seen over again!! :D:p

Hi Jamie!! Great to 'see' you here!!

True, true. I don't think anyone really inspects my albums that closely anyways. They just sort of browse through, highly annoying actually. However that is another topic!:rolleyes:

I'll be dead and long gone before my kids notice I used the same picture!:D:D

Beckie Wallace Designs
05-08-2008, 06:00 AM
I'll admit, I've scrapped the same photo over and over .. never accidentally, but I'm sure my day is coming :)

nighty
05-08-2008, 10:05 AM
There are a few pictures i use again and again,
why not??
First of all i love these pictures
and scrapped with another kit, the pictures get a different look

kjg1130
05-17-2008, 05:44 PM
I haven't done that digitally yet but I have done it paper though. Some pictures I just love.