PDA

View Full Version : Hello From West Virginia!

ARiley
05-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Hello everyone! I am a newbie here! My name is Amy and I am known as ARiley all over the scrapbook web. I am 32 years old and the mother to a smart energetic little boy named Jacob. I am a stay-at-home mom but also am a registered nurse and work one weekend a month in neonatal care.
I am a new Creative Team Member for Jeanette Bollinger and really enjoy visiting here. I hope to frequent more often now! I love gardening, photography, music and nature. I am a creative team member for snapandscrap.net, Melissa Wilson Designs, and digitalfreebies.com. I am fairly new to digital scrapping. I have scrapbooked in some form or another since I was about 9 years old. I love paper scrapping but it is so expensive and I have run outta places to store all of my stuff! lol. I love the versatility of digital scrapping kits and the fact that I can use an alpha 100 times and never run out of a's or o's, which is a problem with one paper sticker sheet! lol. I hope to get to know more people who share the love and passion of digital scrapping!
Hugs,
Amy:)

Lori11941
05-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi Amy, welcome to SAS! I have such high admiration for neonatal nurses. My two sons were both NICU babies, and it's so heartwrenching to see those little babies in there. I hope you jump right in and get involved. We're glad to have you.

SkrapperDigitals
05-08-2008, 10:01 AM
I am from West Virginia too, I'm located in the northern part of the state. welcome to SAS! :-) It's great to have a fellow 'mountaineer' here! :-) ((Big Hugs))

Sherah

nighty
05-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Welcome here Amy

nice to have you here
I love paper scrapping but it is so expensive and I have run outta places to store all of my stuff!
You'll sure run out of free space on you harddrive soon :D;)

DarleneH
05-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Welcome to SAS, Amy! Can't wait to see your layouts. :)

AneczkaW
05-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Hello Amy !!!

ARiley
05-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!
Everyone is so friendly here!
:)
Hugs,
Amy

JanieG
05-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi Amy... It is so nice to meet you. I am from Craigsville which is Nicholas County. Yes it is a small world. :)

My SIL does the same thing you do. lol She is a nurse and only works one weekend a month. Both my kids were preemies so I know all too well what NICU is! It really takes a special person to be a nurse for them and I so admire you and the work you do.

I think I have seen some of your creations at digital freebies, and I have to say WOW!!! You are very talented and they are lucky to have you here.

Again Welcome!!!

Beckie Wallace Designs
05-15-2008, 06:20 AM
Hi Amy and welcome to SAS! Can't wait to see your gallery!!