PDA

View Full Version : Saying goodbye ...

Beckie Wallace Designs
05-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone ...

It is with a sad heart that I have to announce my leaving SAS with the close of my contract (June 9th). I was hopeful that I would be able to manage my design schedule along with raising my 2 daughters (age 2 and 1) but am finding it difficult to find the hours I need in the day. Most of you know I'm expecting my 3rd daughter in July and as the date approaches I feel it's best for me at this point to loosen my load.

I love the community here at SAS, the design team is fantastic and Julie O, Lori and Jan have been so incredibly helpful and supportive. I'm going to miss it here and maybe once I ease into my routine with baby #3 I'll be able to venture back here!! That's my hope :)

Happy scrapping to all of you, I know I'll see you in the forums!

Hugs,
Beckie Wallace

ladyofthethorns
05-31-2008, 12:32 PM
It's sad that you have to leave SAS but you're certainly doing it for all the right reasons! Best of luck with the birth of your 3rd bundle of joy and may all your days be happy and healthy!

kimberkatt
05-31-2008, 01:45 PM
oh, I hate to see you go, I love all of your designs! I know exactly what you mean by finding time in the day! I have a 3yo and a 2yo, and they seem to occupy most of my time! This is one of the reasons I have yet to apply for a CT, because I only have 1-2 hours a day (nap time!) to use the computer! Occasionally, we have visitors that occupy my kids so I get more computer time (like today! hehehe...) and sometimes I get computer time at night when they go to bed, but that depends on if the Hubby needs attention or not! LOL! I couldn't imagine throwing in another baby to the mix!! Good luck to you and congrats on the new baby coming very soon! :)

Berny
05-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Goodbye, Good Luck, Hurry back if you can.

" We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children
that makes the heart too big for the body"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Best Wishes

Stella
05-31-2008, 05:02 PM
Come back real soon, Becky! Love your designs and your participation is so appreciated!
Big hugs!
Stella