PDA

View Full Version : Howdy there, from just South of Seattle

MistyLee100
06-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Just found this site, looks great, with some terrific talent here.

I am new to digi scrapping and don't know very much. Have lots of interest, just don't know how to start making layouts or anything.

My program of choice is CS2 and I am learning it also. It is very powerful and there are more goodies in there than I will ever use, I am sure. Keep plugging along, I tell myself and I will learn more each day.

My Husband and I and our 3 Miniature Pinschers live about 15 miles South of Seattle, in Des Moines, Washington. It is nice here and it really isn't as rainy as they say. We just have tons of overcast days and not enough sunshine for my taste.

We have 5 children between us and 7 grandchildren. My youngest son turns 34 in a week and I think that it couldn't be, because I don't feel any older than that. How can that be, I wonder, Lol.

Well, I am hoping to learn tons from you guys on this site. There is so much to see here.

Thank you, Lee

DarleneH
06-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Hello and welcome, Misty! We're glad you found us, and if you need any help at all just post a message - there's always someone around here with answers. :) Looking forward to getting to know you better.

ladyofthethorns
06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Welcome to SAS, Lee! You'll find this hobby is very addictive and you picked a good forum to join - everyone is so friendly and willing to help here. I started digi-scrapping in January this year and what helped me was doing the challenges in this forum. Dig in and ask questions if you have them, someone is bound to have an answer for you.

AneczkaW
06-10-2008, 06:36 AM
hi and welcome to SAS !

Lori11941
06-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Lee, welcome to SAS. I've found that challenges are one of the best ways to play with different ideas and techniques. Here at SAS they're also a great way to pick up a bunch of freebies. Feel free to dive right in and start playing. If you run into any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

CanDesigns
06-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Hiya Lee and welcome to the site. Digi scrapping can be a daunting adventure when you're trying to learn it can't it???

In addition to what Lori said, we also have a tutorial section HERE (http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67) in the Learning Center that might help you with your layouts.

And you could always just scream for help :D.