PDA

View Full Version : Another Aussie

Swan River Gypsy
06-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Hi!

I'm Sue and I live in Perth, Western Australia.

I've been digiscrapping for a couple of years with PSE5 and tho' I still have heaps to learn, I'm loving every minute.

Current project(s) are to get my recent photos off the hard drive and older ones digitised so I can scrap, document and print them.

I don't have grandchildren but am a traveller, zoo docent and Red Hatter so these activities give me lots of photo and scrapping opportunities.

Sue

Lori11941
06-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi Sue, welcome to SAS! I'm sure you have lots of interesting photos with all your activities. I can't wait to see some of your layouts.

ladyofthethorns
06-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Welcome Sue. It's always nice to get new members and you certainly don't have to have grandchildren to have things to scrap (I don't). I'm sure we'll all enjoy seeing your LOs of your travels and other activities.

DarleneH
06-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Welcome, Sue! Sounds like you are a busy lady. We have a couple of designers from Australia. I live in California but am getting ready to vacation in Australia in a few weeks - woohoo! Not Perth... the other coast. :) We'll be in Cairns and Port Douglas/Palm Cove.

Can't wait to see some of your layouts. If you need help with anything, just ask.

AneczkaW
06-19-2008, 01:48 AM
hi and welcome to SAS !

iceprincess_FL
06-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi Sue from way up here in the USA, and welcome to a really cool scrapbooking site. Hope to see you participating in the challenges in contests soon.
Happy Scrappin'

aussie_caz
06-30-2008, 04:33 AM
Welcome :) I'm from the Mid North of South Australia! Always nice to meet another Aussie :)

jasjul
07-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi Sue I'm on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, welcome to the site, you will love it here.