PDA

View Full Version : Intro

kathaemert
06-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey there. I'm Karen from St. Charles. Here's my intro and a hello before I post in the rest of the forum.

I've been scrapping since 1997. I started using digital items on my paper pages WAY before it became popular and only dabble in full digi pages.

I sort of dropped out of the online scrapping world about 3 years ago (joined my first online scrapping community in 1999) because of my photography business. That's when it got really busy for me. I'm slowly finding my way back into scrapping and digi fun.

I found my way here when I was looking for a free font that I lost in a computer hard-drive failure. Lynncal helped me. (Thanks Lynn!)

I'm sure once I dig into the forum more I'll find some "old friends" from before I disappeared. My screen name hasn't changed in all this time. Let me know if we've met before. ;)

Karen

iceprincess_FL
06-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi Karen Nice to meet you. SAS is a terrific scrapbooking site, and I hope you enjoy all your adventures here. Can hardly wait to see some of your photography. Happy Scrappin'

ladyofthethorns
06-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Welcome to SAS Karen! Glad you found your way here and hope you'll enjoy your time with us all. Given your experiences in the past I expect you'll have some great stuff to share with everyone; I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and LOs.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will find an answer for you.

Lori11941
06-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Karen, welcome to SAS!

Mamrotka
06-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Hi Karen,
Welcome to SAS :)

AneczkaW
06-23-2008, 02:12 PM
hi and welcome to SAS !