PDA

View Full Version : June Sas-y Princess

kimberkatt
06-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Hello!

I was just wondering if I missed the announcement for the June Sas-y Princess? I just remembered about it and was wondering who won... can someone point me in the right direction because I can't find it! LOL! :p Thanks! :)

ladyofthethorns
06-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Hello!

I was just wondering if I missed the announcement for the June Sas-y Princess? I just remembered about it and was wondering who won... can someone point me in the right direction because I can't find it! LOL! :p Thanks! :)

Good question kimberkatt... I just searched the threads and the past newsletters and there was not mention of a June princess that I could find.

I think they've been a bit behind in general on this one because I was elected May Princess but that didn't actually happen until after the middle of the month of May. It's possible the June Princess was somehow overlooked. :(

I know that janalyn runs this challenge and she's been busy IRL - I'll see if I can find anything out.

kimberkatt
06-27-2008, 09:15 AM
oh, well.... I guess that explains why I couldn't find it! LOL!

Not a big deal, I just wanted to see who won to congratulate them! I totally understand the "being busy" thing... I don't know how these ladies keep up with everything going on here and in the *real* world! I wish I could be that motivated and organized! :p :D

Thanks Rose!! :)

Lori11941
06-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Normally an automatic reminder goes out and the designers nominate their favorite. Usually we have a clear winner, except the month that Rose won. Then we had a tie that we need to have the members vote for. That said, I can't remember a June princess either. I'll look into it and we'll get things figured out.