PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kentucky

babydoll37
07-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Hello everyone I am new to digital scrapbooking and I found this site, so I wanted to check it out I really like all the kits that I have seen. I have downloaded every kit that I found free and on my way to the boutique to buy some that I could not dowload because the link was gone. Thanks so much for the freebies they are going to be wonderful with my wedding pictures that I am going to start on!!!

iceprincess_FL
07-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Hi and welcome aboard! Jump right on into the challenges here and reward yourself...they're lots of fun and you'll meet loads of new scrapping pals.

Have a magnificent scrap-happy day!

CanDesigns
07-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the SASy'est site on the net IcePrincess!! To snag some more fantastic freebies, play in the challenges as much as you can because we provide posting bonuses for each of them that coordinate, thus making a MEGA KIT of free goodies!!!

AND they're fun too...lol.

DarleneH
07-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Welcome to SAS! Once you're finished with your wedding pages, you should upload and post your layouts you make to the gallery so we can all see what you made! :)

Lori11941
07-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi babydoll, welcome to SAS! I agree with Candee that the challenges are a great way to collect a mega kit for free.

AneczkaW
07-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Welcome at SAS !