PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Netherlands

Biebels
07-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Hello, I'm Bianca, also known as Biebels. I started scrapping when my daughter was born, and after 6 months or so I started digiscrapping. Haven't touched the scissors and glue since then, because digiscrapping leaves NO MESS! :D
I live in Assen with Johan and our daughter Leonie(almost 2) and 3 cats. Although I'm digiscrapping for over a year now, I'm new to the digiscrap-world in forums. I decided to sign up here, join in some challenges and have some fun! :)

DarleneH
07-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome, Bianca! We look forward to getting to know you better.

ladyofthethorns
07-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Welcome to SAS Bianca! Well, I think you've chosen the perfect place to get started in the digi-scrapping forum world! There are so many great challenges to give you inspiration, and great freebies for completing them (who doesn't love that?) and very friendly and giving people to help you along the way.

I hope you decide to stay awhile!

Lori11941
07-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi Bianca, welcome to SAS! I did the same thing once I started digiscrapping. I even gave all my old paper, stickers, etc. to my girls and let them take the boxes outside and make crafts with their friends in the backyard. I can't wait to see some of your layouts.