PDA

View Full Version : Howdy From Beautiful Oregon

Amberpony
07-04-2008, 02:06 AM
About Time I Check in here :rolleyes:
Formal Howdy to Everyone :)

Hi I am Diana, For those of you wondering about the name; I have a Quarter Pony Named Amber. That is where Amberpony came from.

This is a great Forum, with wonderful people. The Challenges have gotten me back in to getting my LOs done. Thanks everyone here at SAS!

If you have seen me around you already know I am working on a Goat Album. My other favorite subjects are My Horses, Service Dogs and My Son slips in now & again. Over interests include Our Ranch in Northern Ca Foothills, My House in Oregon & Our many Travels in between.
I have been doing this Digi Scrap & Hybrid Scrapping since before it was cool (like I started in DOS) I am stuck on the old fashion take forever method. lol
I am running Window Vista and gave up my PS7 for PSE6. I am starting to enjoy the new short cuts! Wow things are speeding up & so much prettier too. I have been scanning & retouching photos since the Mid 90's Not as sharp as I used to be but a little concentration makes for most of it.

My one biggest words of hard learned advise is do a complete orderly Back Up on High Quaility Disks at least once a year. Even Disks Fail! Especially Hard Drives. I back up all the time and do a clean orderly yearly back up onto quaility disk even so I recently lost many photos I scanned in from borrowed pictures :eek: when the Computer didn't read the old computer writen disks. I was 5 years behind. Some worked some didn't But I had many copies in different places and managed to retrieve most of them. We won't talk about all the people that have come to me trying to get there missing pictures from camara's and hard drives. :( Back UP Back Up Back Up. PLEASE!!!!

Lori11941
07-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi Diana! It's not really "welcome to SAS" since I've seen you out and about our forum for a while now. I know I've used a number of your LOs in the newsletter. This is more a, good to meet you, and thanks for being an active and productive member of SAS. :) I hope we see many more LOs of your goats, your horses and your son (poor guy gets 3rd billing, lol).

AneczkaW
07-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi Diana !
You create beautiful pages :-) Great you are here with us :-)

Amberpony
07-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks For The Kind Words.
lol It did take me a while to check in ;)
I guess I was waiting until I felt like this is where I will stay. So I guess this is it SAS for me! :D

DarleneH
07-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi Diana - we finally know your real name! I've seen your screen name for a while. Glad you feel comfortable here, it's a great place to hang out. :)

~Heather~
07-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi and welcome to SAS!:)