PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter thanks

BONITATIME
07-19-2008, 05:19 PM
I have been digi scrapping or at least collecting freebies and buying bits for about 6 months. In this time I have received the newsletter frequently and read it briefly. i have seen it say it has freebies but never had the time to seek them out.
This week I actually had some time and read it slowly looking at each page in detail. I was amazed what is there and loved studying it It must take somone ages to do and I just wanted to say thanks for all the work and for everthing that is in it.
Thank you.:)

Amberpony
08-08-2008, 06:14 PM
I would Like to Join in on those Thanks To The Great Easy To Read Informative Newsletter.
Oh & Thanks To SAS for including Everyones Pages from the Color Challange adn the Newsletter Challenge.
It Feels Good to see My LO Somewhere!

Thanks Lori (I Think that is who I should Thank ;) )

Lori11941
08-08-2008, 08:24 PM
You ladies are so welcome. The newsletter was originally supposed to be a brief look at new products and sales weekly, with one big monthly newsletter. But I could never seem to leave anything out, so we get a big weekly newsletter and a huge monthly one. lol.

digimomdesigns
08-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Lori does do an AMAZING job every week getting so much info into the newsletter!!! THANK YOU!!!!:)

landorasue
08-14-2008, 03:01 PM
I really like the new PDF format. It is much faster to move from page to page.

Amberpony
08-15-2008, 02:43 AM
I prefer the old Newsletter. It was easier to hop to the to the featured items & to look at
I did however enjoy seeing my LO in the Newsletter This week.
Thanks Lori